Ackbar Final Tier Challenge

Timkware_01
33 posts Member
edited January 2018
Officially has taken over the most absurd RNG based kitten show this game has to offer, at least for Thrawn your are limited to only 6 characters the make a strategy from. I've played this well over 100 times and have at best got it down to two remaining ships a handful of times. All the videos I've seen of people beating this online have no to maybe one reinforcement called, yet I'm probably well over 50% of the time getting them, often times in back to back moves by Mace This event is not realistic for a level 82 player, maybe level 100 (sarcasm). OK grip completed, I sure will love all those 5 star Chimaera's in my shard from people who didn't have 5 star ships, me, I have 6+ ships but can't a 6 star home one, seems fair.

Replies

• Options
    This event is totally broken. But they won't fix it until they figure out a way to profit.
  • Options
    Yea. Running into same problem. The rng is ridiculous. Have heard stories of people beating this with 120-140k power squads. I can’t beat it with a 265k power squad. I’m sure if I tried it 1000 times eventually rng would favor me. But no thanks. I guess I will just have to build up to 2x or even 3x the supposed recommended strength to beat this. Forget strategy and forget “recommended level”. Just pray to RNGzus and ignore the recommended level. Get as far past it as possible. Then pray some more.