Personae Obscura -- Wallflowers and Icons as toons...

Thought it might be fun to talk about the oddball characters you'd like to see in the game along with glaring omissions.

I'd accept Jar Jar only if it was paired with an event where I could kill Gungans -- LOTS of Gungans.

Jabba's absence from the Scoundrels roster seems glaring given his place in the movies. Some Return of the Jedi Tattooine backdrops would also be pretty sweet.

How about the little gill-Laiden mustached sidekick Lando had? Nein Nunb.

Bossk -- because who doesn't like lizards and slime?

The rebel medical robot could be an interesting healer to add to the Droid roster.

Porkins...the rebel fleet needs Porkins.

Sol Guerrera

Replies

• Options
    Ki-Adi-Mundi, of the Jedi Council,
    3po,
    Hondo, scoundrel of all scoundrels,
    Carnor Jax or Soontir Fel, with tie interceptor,
    Gemmer Sojan, with a-wing,
    Etc.

Honestly, I just love Star Wars and so long as they keep releasing new content, I’m happy. When it’s movie time, they release movie toons, if it’s not movie time, they fill in holes. I’m satisfied with that.

My only real complaint is there’s not enough game to play and I’m only disappointed when there’s nothing left to do. I fill the hole with this forum, utube vids about this game, and chat about this game. I like the idea of more content but the people with more to do in their lives would complain about having to much to do in-game so I’m stuck patiently waiting for my next fix.

Thank goodness there are no physical withdrawal symptoms to deal with before the next energy recharge.
  • Options
    We have more than enough fringe characters as it is, Don't need to add to the clutter.
  • Options
    Totally agree we need Porkins. Give him a wicked synergy with Wiggs.
    I'd like to see Bib Fortuna (he'd be useless, of course).
    Dream toon: Cantina Barmaid Bea Arthur.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • Options
    Moogaroosh wrote: »
    Totally agree we need Porkins. Give him a wicked synergy with Wiggs.
    I'd like to see Bib Fortuna (he'd be useless, of course).
    Dream toon: Cantina Barmaid Bea Arthur.

Porkins ship explosion should aoe the other team on death. /nod
  • Options
    Mouse driod
  • Options
    Gonk Droid
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Dr. Evazan and Ponda Baba as the new Wiggs