Events rotation

I'd like to ask the Dev Team to give us a refresh on the events rotation, especially the Palpatine/Yoda events. It was supposed to be every other month but we just got Yoda twice (December and January) so I'd like to know if the normal rotation will resume and if we'll get to fight the old man in February or not.
I also would like to know if BB8 and R2 events will eventually rotate like Yoda and Palpatine and, if yes, when (not exact date, just an idea, within the year ? next year ?) and will it be every other month (in addition to Palpatine or Yoda) or every 4 month (one event per month or two events per month ?)
An idea of when to expect Credit Heist would also be nice. Is it still every 10-14 days ?
Finally, I'd love to see a list of "LIVE" events, meaning what are the events that will keep popping up and what are the ones you won't launch again (will Droids Fight Back even come back ?), excluding off course the Marquee events.
Thanks in advance :-)

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Droids fight back isn’t returning, it’s been stated numerous times.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Credit heist is 6-12 always has been (except for 1 13). The average is still 7-8 days.