No 5 droid team for F2P and tiny whales? CONFIRMED!

Yes, it's true, face it. We'll have to wait another droid come out to make a full droid team, because will be IMPOSSIBLE to get Grievous and make him to 7*...

Thats sad, real sad...
English mistakes will appear very regularly in my sentences!

Replies

• Options
    Not impossible. Just a really long time. But the game isn't short on characters and teams so it's not that big of a deal.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • DeNiro
    48 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yudoka wrote: »
    Not impossible. Just a really long time. But the game isn't short on characters and teams so it's not that big of a deal.

Yes, but it's Grievous! It's a "droid Yoda" (not comparasing in powers and abilites, but in fame) and there is just 4 droids in the game, 5 with him. So he's very important adition into the game.

Impossible if you have other characters to max out, but if you're crazy enough to farm (again) your 7* characters (yes, all again), you can get him (into 4*) very quicky, just in a few months... M o n t h s

Sorry for my english
  • Options
    I think it's meant to be impossible for F2P players. I mean, unless some players place the value of Grievous above the value of literally raising 15 other characters from 0 shards to 7 stars.

If you ever want to win another GW, stay competitive in the arena, progress in LS/DS/SC battles, or do anything else really, then just ignore the shiny whale candy and move on.

If you're F2P and reeeeeeeeeeeeeally like Grievous then don't feel too bad, it'll only take longer and longer to farm him as your returns from GW plummet and your arena rank tanks. No expense spared for General Grievous, though, am I right?
  • Options
    MLGebra wrote: »
    I think it's meant to be impossible for F2P players. I mean, unless some players place the value of Grievous above the value of literally raising 15 other characters from 0 shards to 7 stars.

If you ever want to win another GW, stay competitive in the arena, progress in LS/DS/SC battles, or do anything else really, then just ignore the shiny whale candy and move on.

If you're F2P and reeeeeeeeeeeeeally like Grievous then don't feel too bad, it'll only take longer and longer to farm him as your returns from GW plummet and your arena rank tanks. No expense spared for General Grievous, though, am I right?

Well, maybe some day a B1 Battle droid will come out and then I'll be satisfied... Hmmm, not really pal.

But, it's just a mobile game, a mobile game that requires a minimum wage in Brasil to access all the game features. They have to change the way the game is right now, people will be mad.