The Republic Recruiting (Up to 181M + GP / 47 Stars)

Replies

• Elaviel
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Come join the best swgoh community!
  • knotty
    31 posts Member
    Options
    as of this morning, we now have 9 heroic sith guilds! congrats to endor :)
  • Avinash
    168 posts Member
    Options
    Come one, come all! Join us today and have a lot of fun!
  • Options
    If you want to grow, learn new strategies, have fun and destory the Empire THIS is the community for you!’
  • Options
    150mil gp guild is looking for 1 member
  • Options
    we are going to push more guilds to heroic, join the fun with us and get some traya shards
    Join The Republic, and find a amazing guild and community https://discord.gg/neFzuVB
  • knotty
    31 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    secret handshake instructions provided upon your acceptance
  • Options
    I joined a few months ago and it’s been a great place to learn and grow. But even better it’s a great place to meet new people and make new friends
  • Elaviel
    140 posts Member
    Options
    I have absolutely loved my time in this community! Strong guilds, a wealth of knowledge, in addition to a fabulous community. You should stop by today!
  • Options
    I just joined this community last week and it has completely reinvigorated the game for me. It is full of wonderful people and has incredible resources to take your game to the next level.
  • Options
    the republic need you today; We have few open spot in the best swgoh community. JOIN US
    Join The Republic, and find a amazing guild and community https://discord.gg/neFzuVB
  • Selw
    47 posts Member
    Options
    The republic wants YOU! Many strong guilds, good community and a lot of resources! Join out discord today
  • Selw
    47 posts Member
    Options
    We still have a few spots if anyone is lookign for a new home before next TW!
  • Options
    Join the best community in the galaxy looking for 2 for a heroic sith guild
  • Avinash
    168 posts Member
    Options
    We are not just a community, but a FAMILY! Join us for the best fun you'll ever have :smile:
  • Avinash
    168 posts Member
    Options
    We have the room. We have the technology. We can make you stronger .... faster.
    Get it while it's HOT !!!
  • Options
    Come join us now before its to late. get in to a guild close or already doing the sith heroic.
  • Options
    Looking for a few Asia Pacific of Aussie members for scarif
  • Selw
    47 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for a few Asia Pacific of Aussie members for scarif.
    And a few spots open in EU flagship guild + few otehr timezones. Come to discord and have a chat with us.
  • Options
    Come check us out. Our planets are the best. Community second to none. Content galore!!
  • Options
    Have some spots for 3,2+ players and some for 2,4 both Pacific and US players
  • guill7546
    201 posts Member
    Options
    join the best swgoh community today, a lot of heroic guilds, and few room free
  • Options
    wre still have few room. join us today and get some cookies
  • Elaviel
    140 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    We have a few openings in a few of our guilds, from US-based to EU-based. Join an awesome community today!
  • guill7546
    201 posts Member
    Options
    few spot are still open, but they are filling fast. Jump on discord today!
  • Elaviel
    140 posts Member
    Options
    9 of our 13 guilds have conquered hSTR; stop by today to see about joining a knowledgeable, friendly community as that number continues to grow!
  • Options
    Still a few spots open
  • Options
    I'm currently considering moving into a more competitive and serious guild, I'm not 100% positive if I want to make the move yet but just seeing what options are out there. I play everyday and always get my 600 Here is my roster https://swgoh.gg/u/kronictoker9/
  • Pseudot
    102 posts Member
    Options
    We will have a few spots available for after the current TB is over.
  • Elaviel
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Truly one of the best communities!