Farming crisis

I just reached level 61. At this point I have absolutely no clue who to farm. My main goals are to be ready to unlock R2 (have a strong Empire team) and then unlock bb-8 and ( have a strong first order team) I have been farming kylo from the Cantina and I'm close to having first order Stormtrooper at five stars as well. phasma was my first 7 Star character. I've been farming first order tie pilot from Fleet Arena and from the hard notes and I'm thinking I should get first order officer to round out my first order team in the next month or two. Of course that means I will be forgoing Boba Fett who I have at six stars as well as hoth Rebel Scout who I need for the territory battles.

Further I have no idea who to farm in Galactic war after I 7-star phasma (today). Believe it or not, it seems like I should actually Farm up resistance pilot because I want to have a strong resistance team for speed mods. Should I forgo resistance pilot and instead get magma Trooper for territory battles and my Empire team, or should I farm resistance pilot forgo magma trooper and get krennic out of the guild event store? I totally prefer krennic to magmatrooper of course but am unsure if I will earn enough event store currency to rapidly farm krennic.

Finally, I don't really know who to farm out of the squad Arena store at this point either. I will have ig-88 at four stars very soon and continue can continue to farm him or I can move on to either Akbar or Tarkin. Then again I have Stormtrooper Han at 6 stars and have been counseled to get him to 7 very quickly as well I have no freaking clue haha.

PLEASE HELP... SOMEBODY. HAH

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Wow. First, google/Swgoh/etc

Get toons for credit heist. Sth Lando etc.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Just chill out n relax.. i'm lvl 85, ain't get JTR yet. U can't have all in fast way. Ur first goal should be phoenix. From there ur road would be easier.

U can have *7 palp n thrawn in just 1 team. add 3 jedi, u have complete jedi team to unlock yoda. From palp n thrawn, u already have 2 empire for R2 event. U will have vader *7 as u leveled up. U only need 2 empire then.. it would be tarkin magmatrooper (the easiest farm).
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Watch this -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uRZ016XV4k

And pay heed to this -
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Just chill out n relax...

It's a game.

• Options
    Scoundrels for the Credit heist for sure. Specifically Stormtrooper Han and Lando - Can't go wrong with Boba and IG-88 - then pick another. (or if you can/want to farm the vets in Cantina - go for it.

Then you need to simultaneously work on Storm trooper han, Leia, Farmboy luke and old ben. While working on a a decent empire team to get r2d2. Note most people go direct to Pheonix squad - so that they can get Thrawn - which makes getting r2d2 easier.

Whether CLS is meta, or stays meta, or whatever, he's such a great and versatile toon you'll want to bend your efforts towards getting him.

Track 2 is drop all of that **** - farm up NS - get #1 in your arena then work backwards from there.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Love your passion. Empire ftw.
  • Options
    I would prioritize your medium term arena (like CLS or Jedi Training Rey).

The more your prioritize short term raid or tb goals, the more crisis you will feel.