Suggestions for my Squads Future

So I have been playing this game for 3-4 months straight daily, the only money spent being the 6 bucks to get dooku. I'm getting to the point where I'm noticing alternate characters I've started grinding other then my main team are getting fairly strong. This leaves some future questions about some possible substitutions in my team going forward which I'd like some suggestions for.
My current team is as follows:
Phasma 7*(leader)
Sidious 7*
Dooku 6*
Rey 5*
JC 7*
*all characters are lvl 70, all abilities maxed, gear 9.

Some characters I have coming up:

Poe 5*
Luminara 5*
Hk-47 6* (is he even any good? Got him cuz he seems cool lol)

On a side note my current team is a top 50 team in my server sometimes getting as high as the top 20. I have a video of my team that shows how it currently works here: https://youtu.be/OneEif-0wmc Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    Based on what you said you have, I would run:
    Sid (L)
    poe
    lumi
    rey
    dooku

but another thing i saw from the video is some potential help with the way you focus champs...dont think you are utilizing the tools you have in the ideal way. I wouldn't try to stun poe, as you have to get pretty lucky with his massive tenacity. You'll get resisted more often than not. Instead focus their main damge dealer like GS or rey. Also, toons like rey are strong for their 1shot capbility on glass cannons and their speed. You had poe stunned you didnt have to focus him. had you oneshotted the gs instead you save dookus life in your first battle (this wouldve happened before poe taunt even without the stun). I would use rey to take out a glass cannon before the poe taunt. With dooku rey and sid you can take out 2 glass cannons before a taunt, then lumi can almost oneshot poe and even with poe taunt you can save sid aoe to finish anyone left weak from prior attacks. Hope that helps!