Communicate without chat???

So I was wondering how can you talk to a guy who can't see the chat?
Using discord or whatever could be a solution but how you tell him to use it if you don't have ANY way to contact him???
Guild description wouldn't help either, at least for existing members, who are not gonna read that any time soon...

Is there really no solution?
Has any officer asked CG to send a pm to someone on their behalf? has it been done before? lol

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    The only thing I've heard of is somebody else changing his name to include his discord ID (and maybe a mol eliza contact me or whatever). Which he may not even notice.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    CG will not contact anyone on your behalf. you can try changing the guild info to a message. they might see that.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, no

You could try putting discord in for TW and TB "orders" , can Mol Eliza's see those?
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    CG will not contact anyone on your behalf. you can try changing the guild info to a message. they might see that.
    They can't read the guild info
    Unfortunately, no

You could try putting discord in for TW and TB "orders" , can Mol Eliza's see those?

We are trying that ATM as we have mol with 2.7M GP and a 7* FOX, but it doesn't seems like it, I've just change my game name to - Discord Ztyle6437 - hoping he/she/it gets it, and can figure out to add the # between the name and number
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection