Another Help me thread lol

https://swgoh.gg/u/lukeamidala
Ok so arena hasn't improved much since I got cls and now thrawn and fleet mates have grown rapidly so now I have to gear up crews again. What should I prioritize? As for Squad/Fleet arena?

Replies

• Options
    As suggestions please?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Finish up both Thrawn and GK and you'll have the previous meta Titans team. Both are also being used in RJT teams so no waste there even if you wanted to switch to the current meta. Titans team also do better vs NS which is on the rise.
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo looks a bit odd in your arena team. A tank like Old Ben or even your 5* GK would improve your team.
    I checked your mods as well. There's room for improvement :—). Having your CLS faster than your R2 is a bit unusual. Usually you would want R2 to put down smoke screen early. Furthermore, the lack of offense crosses hurts your offense. When placing your mods also keep in mind the R2 protection and health bonus, which R2 gives to Han and CLS.
  • Options
    Thanks I appreciate!
  • Options
    You need a taunting tank asap instead of Kylo.
    Gear up thrawn asap. Use DN in the meantime.

For cls, i would try to get faster. Protection circle, offense cross (some like protection), crit damage triangle. I still use speed mods bcz i havent had time to farm crit damage. I would also zeta IBAT

For han, i would try to get faster, and switch to crit damage mods. Protection circle, potency cross (some like offense), crit damage triangle.

For r2, you need to be alot alot faster, so switch to speed mods. I would use protection triangle, protection circle and potency cross.