Payout time clarification

Dear GoH players,

I've seen a lot of talk about "payout times" in both squad and fleet arena. Specifically "YOUR payout times". I've always been under the impression that payout times for everyone are at the same time, while personal resets are based on the timezone.
Does everyone have a personal reset time for PvP based rewards?

Replies

• Options
    yes, each one's PvP is unique and tied to 6pm local time of the timezone u made ur account in.
    fleet PvP is 1h after that

i made my account in a GMT+2 timezone while on vacation, but i live in a GMT+4, hence my arena payout is at 8pm (instead of 6PM)
    and DST is ignored.
    so if DST happens, game doesnt care, its still the "old" 6PM which means ur payouts will shift by +/- 1h
  • Options
    ok thanks, so it changes hourly.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum

Basically everything at the player lvl1 is time zone specific.

Guild lvl1 events are based on guild time, set by the founders timezone.
  • Options
    Dang, wish I'd known that... Would have set my payout to 2am or something. Would be much easier to hold position
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    ok thanks, so it changes hourly.

If by “it” you mean the people who are about to have their payout next, then yes.
  • Options
    The whole problem with this silly payout-time system some drunk teenager invented, is that it does not take in consideration that some people actually have a normal life outside of the game.
    Best solution would be to have a 24 hour period to have the opportunity to participate and get the best position possible like in the raid. (thousands of people allready get nr.1 so please dont try to use that as an excuse!)
    The way it is now, payout time is one hour before RL working time finishes. This system only benefits some privileged people and is ridiculously ****.
    How soon do you think you will change this monkeybuisness?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Nice necro mr monkey business. You can change your payout time if you’ve moved 4 or more time zones away.