What's up with Embo?

So...

Light Side battle 9-B, you have to fight against Embo. But you can't have him to use, right?

Is this right? If so, why? And are there any others?

Just curious is all... :smile:

Replies

• Options
    Yep. He's a boss. Like "starkiller" rey.. like first order riot control trooper.. like rebel captains, etc
    We can't have everyone lol
  • Options
    Rey Starkiller Base in cantina node has light saber months before JTR release

ATAt driver
    Jedi temple guard

But Embo is the only named one I know of left
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Rey Starkiller Base in cantina node has light saber months before JTR release

ATAt driver
    Jedi temple guard

But Embo is the only named one I know of left

You forgot OT Chewie, don't remember where he is but he definitely is in the game. In some events, I think, alongside Han and pals.
  • Options
    I think there is a Padme somewhere too, if not in the game, someone found her through a datamine.
    maximum effort

Angels Reborn
  • Options
    I think there is a Padme somewhere too, if not in the game, someone found her through a datamine.

Datamine, but she was removed according to swgoh.gg
  • Options
    so many interessant characters to insert on the game and the put wampa... WHY???
    we have Embo, Rondo, Padme, Saw Gerrera, Kallus, Darth Vader before mask, Ki - Adi- Mundi, Zaifo-Vias, Shaak Ti, Starkiller, Darth Revan, Darth Plagueis, Darth Malak
  • Options
    Dartespoky wrote: »
    so many interessant characters to insert on the game and the put wampa... WHY???
    we have Embo, Rondo, Padme, Saw Gerrera, Kallus, Darth Vader before mask, Ki - Adi- Mundi, Zaifo-Vias, Shaak Ti, Starkiller, Darth Revan, Darth Plagueis, Darth Malak
    Devs have stated they prefer unnamed characters like "stormtrooper" and "rebel pilot" because it's more fun for them
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    NPC non playable character. There are a fee left in game.
    Devs have stated they prefer unnamed characters like "stormtrooper" and "rebel pilot" because it's more fun for them

Not exactly what they said, but ok.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    NPC non playable character. There are a fee left in game.

Not exactly what they said, but ok.

Yeah I was paraphrasing , not claiming verbatim. Something to the effect of "it stretches our creativity" and "the kits are more interesting to put together" and such. Can't remember which interviews/podcasts but heard it on two different ones I believe
  • Options
    Like "starkiller" rey.. like first order riot control trooper.. like rebel captains, etc..

Ah yes...think I only spotted her today! Kinda assumed she was Jedi Rey but you're right- she's not. Interesting.

I've got no particular dog in the fight, I just can't help think that once they've set up a character then it's no big step to let others have them in regards programming? Maybe I'm wrong...maybe there's a legitimate reason...

• Options
    - Rancor
    - AAT tank
    - B2 rocket trooper
    - B1 battle droid
    etc

#saverancor
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    - Rancor
    - AAT tank

Well, both pretty different I'd say.

• Options
    Just found out Embo is in the game but we can't get him to play as. Since he's my favorite character from all of the Star Wars Universe and even still around in new canon mentioned in books years after RoTJ I don't understand why we can't unlock him. We got Cad Bane and every other hunter from The Clone Wars but even though we fight him we can't play as him so I don't understand why. Jango and Bossk are two other pretty major characters that seem to be just missing from the older movies as well. Not sure why we don't have Hux either? I say let the people vote!
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    jbkorn02 wrote: »
    Bossk

Please, please, please, please!

6shpeqdi6e1t.png