GG screenshot and discussion

Prev13456
Yates3060
5 posts Member
edited February 2016
Scroll down for screenshot....credit to @President_Scroob for the original information
Post edited by Yates3060 on

Replies

• Options
    If the stats I read are true We won't be seeing GG being a factor at all in arenas, his speed is a whopping 97. Slow characters aren't currently helpful in arenas with the update pretty much sending everyone stampeding to build QGJ for his leader ability. He does have a cool AOE That has a 50% chance of inflicting heal immunity & he does count as a droid & his regular attack never misses so its a guaranteed hit but like other droids his health is on the weak side & hes slower then Asajj with a broken foot.
  • Options
    He's got a cool cough animation tho. So he's got that going for him.
  • Options
    Darthdave wrote: »
    He's got a cool cough animation tho. So he's got that going for him.
    +1

• KitsuAeryn
    201 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    If the stats I read are true We won't be seeing GG being a factor at all in arenas, his speed is a whopping 97. Slow characters aren't currently helpful in arenas with the update pretty much sending everyone stampeding to build QGJ for his leader ability. He does have a cool AOE That has a 50% chance of inflicting heal immunity & he does count as a droid & his regular attack never misses so its a guaranteed hit but like other droids his health is on the weak side & hes slower then Asajj with a broken foot.

He'll be fast enough on a droid team with the Lobot speed leadership or the HK turn-gain leadership. It's by design. If he was super fast, everybody would run him for the first-turn 40% HP nuke. This way he's decent anywhere and great on the right team.

As it should be.
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • Options
    Just going to leave this here, anyone else feel free to chime in.
  • Options
    I might could buy him. I'd definitely try though
  • Options
    You could keep buying refreshes and farm shards in cantina or battles and technically buy him, it would just cost you thousands of dollars.
  • Options
    I'ld throw down 100$ for a droid pack with him
  • Options
    Jpoom105 wrote: »
    I'ld throw down 100$ for a droid pack with him

Same. But they want to frustrate players into spending more. Underhanded, slimy tactic, but smart
  • Options
    Jpoom105 wrote: »
    Just going to leave this here, anyone else feel free to chime in.

Pay? You need to get a mortgage.
  • Options
    I think the devs will probably throw him in a pack at some point after the whales have their chance to use him exclusively for awhile.
  • Options
    Yea, it's going to cost several thousand to collect that many shards though.
  • Options
    I'm a p2p player and even I find the Grievous patch absolute bull**** First off, we should be able to refresh the shard shop to get him in there and secondly the prices for his tokens aren't fair, especially for f2p players. Seems like ea can't get anything right, not even by p2p players. Thoughts?
  • Options
    You would spend $100 for a pack with GG in it?! You get that's more than a new video game including a "season pass"? A whole new game! What if the new call of duty or whatever game said you could get the new map pack for $100?! I haven't dropped a cent into this game but to see people have spent hundreds even thousands of dollars on this game is insane. I play this game taking a ****, because that's all the time this game deserves haha. $100 or a GG pack?! haha I think I laughed so hard I pee'd a little
  • Options
    Nah, he's "exclusive" to the shard shop.

That term has been used loosely in this game.
  • Options
    You would spend $100 for a pack with GG in it?! You get that's more than a new video game including a "season pass"? A whole new game! What if the new call of duty or whatever game said you could get the new map pack for $100?! I haven't dropped a cent into this game but to see people have spent hundreds even thousands of dollars on this game is insane. I play this game taking a ****, because that's all the time this game deserves haha. $100 or a GG pack?! haha I think I laughed so hard I pee'd a little

I hope that pee ruins your your underwear
  • Options
    just w8 , soon or later they will add it at least to the chronium packs
  • deathstalker
    93 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I've got 12,000 shop credits and have spent around 1000 bucks since I started playing. I at least expectected to be able to aquire him at 4 stars. The conversion is awful and I'm f2p from here on out.
  • Options
    /reads Grievous skills
    /thinks sbout those skills at 150+ speed
    /shudders
    /gives a big thankyou to the devs for making him slow

• Options
    I've got 12,000 shop credits and have spent around 1000 buck since I started playing. I at least expectected to be able to aquire him at 4 stars. The conversion is awful and I'm f2p from here on out.

Same boat
  • Options
    Nope EA has already said the shard shop will be the only place to get him
  • Options
    Need all the whales to join you on this. This is a bad precedent
  • Options
    You can. He's approximately US$1000 if you buy 62 Chromium 8-packs and convert all of the shards received (assumes 10 shard average per pack; actual numbers likely to be higher due to 2-star, 3-star, and 4-star character conversions).
  • Options
    You can. He's approximately US$1000 if you buy 62 Chromium 8-packs and convert all of the shards received (assumes 10 shard average per pack; actual numbers likely to be higher due to 2-star, 3-star, and 4-star character conversions).

If of course you only get shards you have 7* for.
  • Options
    I am a whale, but HAHAHAHA... Are you serious CG? I won't have a single shard of Griveous, no way.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options

Makes sense if you're on the toilet.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    I say everyone just figure out how to hack GG and have them send us all to their special server for cheaters. It's the only way most will ever get him. And everyone thought the Yoda event was crazy lol it seems super reasonable now
  • Options
    EA is out of their minds, this is insane even for whales, youd need to spend ten thousand dollars to have enough extra shards to get a 7* grievous, just outrageous! Ive spent more money than i want to admit and i have 15K shard currency, thats not enough to even unlock him at 4*, disgusting
  • Options
    I've got 20,000 plus saved...**** off
  • Options
    EA is out of their minds, this is insane even for whales, youd need to spend ten thousand dollars to have enough extra shards to get a 7* grievous, just outrageous! Ive spent more money than i want to admit and i have 15K shard currency, thats not enough to even unlock him at 4*, disgusting

This +1
    I've spent around a 1000 and would have to spend another 1000 to unlock him