Soooooo...Yoda Event? Perhaps Mythic?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Prudkoan wrote: »
    Omg how slow developers with mythic tier lol, it is so hard? Really ? 3-4 month you cant increase stats? Very poooooor work

There's quite a bit of work involved in these events. If they hit some problems and couldn't release it on time, I'd rather that they waited until it was ready. We don't need another dark side tb.

Being toxic also really doesn't help.
  • Options
    Prudkoan wrote: »
    When marvel strike force will be released you will lose tons of players. You better hurry lol

100% accurate
  • Options
    I would imagine that developing the tier 3 mythic battle would be problematic as well. Do you only allow the player to use GM Yoda against an enemy team of all Jedi? And if so how do you scale the difficulty properly that it is still beatable yet a proper challenge.
  • Options
    I would imagine that developing the tier 3 mythic battle would be problematic as well. Do you only allow the player to use GM Yoda against an enemy team of all Jedi? And if so how do you scale the difficulty properly that it is still beatable yet a proper challenge.

I didn't even think about that. It's a very good question. All the other mythic events seem really straight forward, but this presents a unique challenge.
  • Options
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    Unfortunately the Yoda Mythic hit a snag in development and it won't be deployed with the next update. Apologies.

So... how's that snag going?