Should be a way to tell if you are being attacked

There should be away to tell if someone is attacking you in Fleet Matches or Arena, so you don't waste 50 Crystals refreshing only not being able to use it due to someone attacking you.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    And what if someone attacks you in between the crystal purchase and the initiation of the battle? Your suggestion doesn't prevent that.
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback/Arena.

I don't think it's a bad idea per se, but I fear it would be heavy on your bandwidth to have a constant check of your status.
  • Options
    Maybe can indicate by small color dot. Ex : green if nobody fight u, red if u're in battle (someone attack u)
  • Options
    I'm not referring to the actual sign indicating you're under attack or no. Whether it's a largish banner or a small dot, the app would still have to send a query to the server each second to check if it's the case (or the server pushing the information autonomously). Twice in fact, since the server would have to ask the client if the fight is still under way and not finished.
  • Options
    great, it got moved, so it will never be seen again
  • Options
    Ambassador wrote: »
    I'm not referring to the actual sign indicating you're under attack or no. Whether it's a largish banner or a small dot, the app would still have to send a query to the server each second to check if it's the case (or the server pushing the information autonomously). Twice in fact, since the server would have to ask the client if the fight is still under way and not finished.

You could just have the server query run when you try to buy the refresh, and it would give a warning if under attack
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Ambassador wrote: »

Maybe if it could be checked the moment you hit refresh on the battle screen. If a fight starts between you hitting refresh and you buying crystals and starting your battle that's tough.
  • Options
    Also, would be nice if you could see how many times you've defended successfully and who's beaten your squad so you have an idea of how that team does on defense.