TW scores didn't get fixed with the update

Prev1
Our scores are still 10 from setting Defense. How will this be made right?

Replies

• Options
    You sure? Even though the messages still say ten banners, our guild is showing the correct number in our total.
  • Options
    Nope didn't get fixed for us either. Same individual totals and guild totals
  • Options
    Yep, no change in our score before or after the update. I know at least 6 people had teams they set count as 10
  • Options
    Numbers still shows 10 in the activity log, but the total score for the guild got fixed. However, the individual score in the stats may be incorrect, but it doesn't affect or handicap your guild.
  • Options
    Our guild score did not change
  • Options
    Nope, still not fixed. We’re still 380 short, that will be the deciding factor in our war since the opposing guild was uneffected by the big.
  • Options
    I was in TW checking our score. The update happened. Came back, no change.
  • Options
    Our banner total was corrected sometime last night/this morning. Went to bed 250 short last night but showed correct number this morning. Logs still showed wrong number though.
  • LtGenStu
    234 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    This issue was not fixed in the update we received tonight. It was a server update pushed yesterday night.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Territory-Wars-defensive-banners-bug-only-10-awarded-not-20/m-p/6593793#M7829

The update we received tonight only fixed the defeated opponents count.

Territory War: Defeated opponents in Territory War will now properly update.
  • Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Our banner total was corrected sometime last night/this morning. Went to bed 250 short last night but showed correct number this morning. Logs still showed wrong number though.

That's right, they only fixed the total not the activity logs and stats.
  • Options
    Can we get a dev update as to whether or not defensive points will be updated in the scoreboard? It’s bad enough that I can only track offensive wins and not attempts, but now I can’t even be sure how many teams a member put on defense.
  • Options
    The team counter was fixed prior to the attack phase this morning. The score fix, for those that this affected, was not.
  • Options
    As long as all guilds were scored the same, who really cares?
  • Options
    Range1974 wrote: »

It doesn't for prizes, but it matters when they say they'll "fix" it, but don't address the whole problem.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kozi said she would update her post but i am not seeing.

the guild leader has to log in for the effect to be visible. I pinged her on this to confirm.
  • Options
    I'm the guild leader...
  • Options
    Range1974 wrote: »

They werent, only some of our D teams were credited for 10 points instead of 20. Not all.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    I am currently #40 but should be #25. That’s annoying.
  • Options
    We are still 840 banners short because of the points bug for defense. Nothing was fixed. We've wiped out the enemy map, but could still very well lose. Needless to say our guild will not be pleased with that outcome. A tie is one thing, but losing due to an error in the game is another
  • Options
    Other ppl reporting this as well
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you are still experiencing problems please make sure to report this.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Territory-Wars-defensive-banners-bug-only-10-awarded-not-20/td-p/6593793/page/11

"Me too" on a post stating your problem or a post will help to highlight this issue and get it the attention it deserves
  • Options
    Many posts have been tossed into the ea help heap, my own included. The fix did not fix anything. Maybe they should consider shutting Territory Wars down until they can fix the slury of issues that have plagued it from the start. Players are regularly been losing banners because the game freezes during their match, losing the squad they used in the process. This new defense banners debacle. A questionably effective matching system. These are all issues that could have/ should have been addressed during the beta testing and never been allowed to have been released with so many issues. Just my two cents but I feel as though maybe some of these issues should be addressed before they do another tw....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Many posts have been tossed into the ea help heap, my own included. The fix did not fix anything. Maybe they should consider shutting Territory Wars down until they can fix the slury of issues that have plagued it from the start. Players are regularly been losing banners because the game freezes during their match, losing the squad they used in the process. This new defense banners debacle. A questionably effective matching system. These are all issues that could have/ should have been addressed during the beta testing and never been allowed to have been released with so many issues. Just my two cents but I feel as though maybe some of these issues should be addressed before they do another tw....

There are issues and they need to be added to EA Help to get attention.

We also need people to post when the fix doesn't seem to fully fix the problem.

In a game mode this big, not everything can be caught in even a medium sized open beta, it takes a full scale teat to bring these kind of issues to light. Some of these issues could also not be related to TW, but just showing up in higher frequency due to higher player activity at those moments. It's hard to isolate issues, give them time to collect the data and work out the solutions.
  • Options
    There is a multi page long bug thread on it. I "me too" yesterday. Many of us have lost faith in the bug reporting system. It isn't a viable solution. The only feedback we get is " we are looking into it". Half the time when a bug is said to be fixed it isn't. Straight answers and an apology would go a long way. We dont get that.
  • Options
    @Kyno is ea answers for the whole ea gaming community or just for us in swgoh specifically?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    EA Answers as a whole is for all EA games. They have better tracking and tools to deal with bugs and issues.

When you are reporting a bug you will navigate to the SWGOH bug forum which is specific to this game.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    EA Answers as a whole is for all EA games. They have better tracking and tools to deal with bugs and issues.

When you are reporting a bug you will navigate to the SWGOH bug forum which is specific to this game.

Thanks. So yea, it’s what I thought. This is ea for everyone for all games.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    There is a multi page long bug thread on it. I "me too" yesterday. Many of us have lost faith in the bug reporting system. It isn't a viable solution. The only feedback we get is " we are looking into it". Half the time when a bug is said to be fixed it isn't. Straight answers and an apology would go a long way. We dont get that.

People feeling it does nothing slows down the process, as bugs and issues will get a higher priority when they seem to have a wider affect on the players. More people posting and "Me too" , can get an issue a higher priority or show it is not a local issue.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Ugnaught wrote: »

People feeling it does nothing slows down the process, as bugs and issues will get a higher priority when they seem to have a wider affect on the players. More people posting and "Me too" , can get an issue a higher priority or show it is not a local issue.

We do that...repeatedly. It doesn't help.
  • Options
    10 Chewy shards inbound in .....3-2-1.