Can we please have a fix for account age?

This problem has been going on since launch with no solution. You set your age as a minor by accident and you are stuck with a large part of the game locked. You cant see any of the popups so things like the free Kylo are unavailable to you and you cant change your name without contacting support. And worst of all is the guild situation. Ive been kicked out of many guilds for simply not being able to communicate with them and learn their rules. Since guilds are where you get lots of resources, you are essentially handicapped because you cant change your age. Why are there restrictions for minors accounts anyway? You can still buy micro-transactions, so whats the harm in chatting with a guild? Please address this in a QOL update.

Replies

• Options
    Trust me you don’t want it fixed!! There is a way I did it. Use a new device or factory reset your phone. The age thing is device side when you first log into your phone. I was able to unlock my account on a new IPad. The pop ups are friggin annoying. Yeah you missed out on Kylo Ren but that’s about it. Find a guild that uses discord or line and you should be able to chat outside the game. That solved my problem until I unlocked me account.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    From what I am told they can't change it. The above might work but this is not a software side issue, it's a "local setting" stored with your data.

Some people don't want just anyone talking to their kids, and that's for the best.
  • Options
    Yeah it sucks. One of our long time members accidently set his age wrong. I want to promote him to officer in game but can’t because of it and he’s been told there’s no way to change it.
  • Options
    Just need to reset your device and try to trigger the FTUE.
  • Options
    You still can not be promoted to an officer even after you reset your device or get a new phone. I seriously doubt anyone would try grooming some kid in front of 48 other guild members!
  • Options
    У меня такая же проблема с возрастом,и говорят что ето сложно изменить ,но всё таки есть возможность или нет?
  • Options
    Но возможность есть исправить возраст,мне очень нужно
  • Options
    Подскажите пожалуйста как исправить возраст в игре, буду признателен, спасибо