Here we go again

More new toons, another money grab by the devs to get people to buy 5 shards for 1299 gems with a “chance” at 330. Yeah right. Not to mention the lack of quality mods to put on them. You keep adding new characters to the game and it’s still the same lousy drop rate for decent mods. And no, I’m not buying your packs out of the store, been there done that. Complete waste of money. I’ve got at least 20 toon that either need mods or need upgrades and at the current drop rate I’ll be collecting social security by the time I get the ones I want. Would it really hurt to loosen the screws on good mods?

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Well, i still like new characters being added to the game eventhough getting good mods is rather difficult. I'm however not buying any packs, i'm just waiting untill they become farmable.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Which of devs put a gun next to your head and told you to buy a pack, lol?
    Just wait for them to become f2p.
  • Options

You keep using the gun to the head expression, could you please stop?
  • Options
    snowhut wrote: »

I keep using the gun to the head expression? Lmao what are you talking about, I've used it once or twice and it's the actual truth. You should all learn that nobody will spoonfeed you. If you want characters you either pay or sit still and wait like the rest of us.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

if he doesn't, or you gonna force him by putting a gun to his head? ^_^
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    The gun to the head analogy isn't even accurate. Its more like handing a pipe to an addict and letting him choose whether to hit it or not.
  • Options
    Interesting. I thought this was going to be a post about how Holdo when teamed with JTRey and BB8 would make arena all Resistance in the top 50...and I was getting ready to agree.

I guess I'll have to wait for that thread to show up later today.

Until then, yes OP, the 1299 crystal packs for 5 shards (with an incredibly minuscule chance for more) is not the best deal ever. Carry on.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    anyone else note that we got Holdo and Rose only to 3* straight from the Marquee, and not the usual 15/30 into 4 stars? now you need to purchase 2 packs to get them to 4 stars when you usually could do that with 1 pack

this is not a complaint, just an astute observation for the record ;)
  • Options
    more cash grab
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Lekrom1982 wrote: »
    anyone else note that we got Holdo and Rose only to 3* straight from the Marquee, and not the usual 15/30 into 4 stars? now you need to purchase 2 packs to get them to 4 stars when you usually could do that with 1 pack

This was started last marquee (I think).
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    "Here we go again"

Funny, that's how I feel about this thread.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

I keep using the gun to the head expression? Lmao what are you talking about, I've used it once or twice and it's the actual truth.

It's possible they had a loved one commit suicide; once could be too many for them
    Post edited by FierceRevan on
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

The last marquee we didn't even get enough shards for 3*, so this is actually a slight improvement.
  • Options

I keep using the gun to the head expression? Lmao what are you talking about, I've used it once or twice and it's the actual truth.

It's possible they had a loved one commit suicide; once could be too many for them

But he said: You keep using the expression.
    Wouldn’t you need to use it frequently or at least more than once to qualify?

And who knows, maybe someone put a gun to his head to force him to keep using this expression?
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Last Marquee they gave us 5 less shards
  • Options

Well, some players actually got 15 more shards. They are sitting at 3* 15/30. Mods keep deleting any posts about this from the forum. No responses in the ea help forum and contacting EA just gives canned responses about updating and forced closing the app and such.