Releasing Future Unique Characters

I know there's a lot of people crying about Mother Talzin becoming farmable because they spent money on her. Now since she's farmable, it's has lost value to that character. What I propose is making unique characters like this events like Yoda or Palpatine.

Instead of needing Nightsisters to get her, you have to have General Grevious and other Separatists at 7 stars in order to unlock her at 7 stars.

Thinking of releasing General Krell in to the game (Clone Wars Jedi)? Gotta have five 7 star Clone Troopers to get him to 7 stars. Can't unlock him without getting all 7 stars. Couldn't unlock him this time around? That's ok, he comes back around in 6 months.

Releasing a generic Clone Trooper with Krell? No problem, he'd be unlocked the exact same way Kylo Unmasked and Hondo have been unlocked. Then become farmable later down the road.

I think if you guys released new characters like this (like Thrawn, CLS, JTR, Yoda and Palpatine) this would eliminate a lot of frustration and keep the game fair and balanced.

Just a thought.
#ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround

Replies

• Options
    Or you could realize that eventually every character is going to be farmable, for the most part and impulse spending only benefits them.
  • JohnJohn
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    But.. That would not generate a lot of money! :-1:
  • Options
    The current way things are done? Having people who absolutely "need" to win or have the latest characters decked out before everyone else? There are people who drop thousands on this game. By having characters behind a paywall, that generates income, then when they're not as profitable, they become farmable.