Rose and hodor..

Yes i ment to do that.

No one wanted them CG, why add them? How about give the players something the actually want for a change.

Greed at its finest, trying to milk the whales.

Replies

• Options
    Its simple, Disney.
  • Options
    I wanted them.
  • Options
    MMMM tasty whale milk. like Luke drank, right from the source.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Rhunne wrote: »
    Yes i ment to do that.

No one wanted them CG

Wrong.

I want two full Res teams for TW and TB. The actual characters didn't matter to me at all. I got what I wanted.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Dead-end thread.

As with new any new characters, or indeed any new changes, in the game- some will like, some won't like. That's the nature of human experience.

If you don't like then that's fine- enjoy characters you do like.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    All events are voluntary and so is paying for anything.

You don't have to do the events and anyone who doesn't want them right away doesn't have to pay.

There are several layers to the decisions of who makes it into the game, it's not one person/entity.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    At the risk of sounding old (which I suppose I am), what is it with younger generations deciding that if they don't want it no one else should either? Can't we all just acknowledge our differences, accept opinions and move on?

Kyno's got the right idea and attitude. I don't like Rose as a character so I won't be farming her. Holdo is more intriguing and useful so I will be working on her. It's all a matter of choice.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Don’t mind either way about the being introduced just think more appealing characters out there that more people would want
  • Options
    Richfxxx wrote: »
    Don’t mind either way about the being introduced just think more appealing characters out there that more people would want

And you can be sure that they're on their way. Just as surely that characters some don't like will be too :smile:
  • Options
    Have to love that with the $10 pack you are still short 5 shards for 4*. Pony up 1300 crystals for your next five shards if you want to use either past phase one of TB.