With TW/TB being a core components of the game, "600 tickets limit" has no place in today's SWgoh.

echo33
51 posts Member
edited January 2018
The reason is very simple - its crippling the game/players/guilds. No one wants it, no one needs it. And whats worst for EA/CG - it causes a considerable loss of income (no reason to buy more crystals for refills if u cant add more tickets. However, to keep the balance, the 30k tickets limit should stay). Also, its such a pain for all those officers to deal with players that somehow missed the obligatory 600 (no one is perfect, kitten happens) - and u cant fix it for all the money in the world... Seriously, we have so much work with TW/TB coordination, sometimes its really exhausting. The last thing we need to do is to fight our guildmates because of missing tickets...So pls, think about it.
Post edited by Ambassador on

Replies

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Well, Hrancor needs 60k and Htank needs 90k. Easiest solution would be to reduce the requirements. Make it like 58-59k and 88-89k. All 50 people, alts, etc getting exactly 600 each day is what's choking.

Even better would be reducing it to 50k and 75k, that way it's only 500 each day for 50 people.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The purpose is to promote a full guild. Being able to run TW with as low as 25 and TB is also flexible, those alone do not promote this.

I will say, It would be nice to have the personal limit increased slightly so we can cover vacations and other RL issues when they arise.
  • Options
    That’s a most excellent suggestion. Raise the personal limit to say 660 so that it would still take 10 people to contribute more in order to cover RL situations for 1 Guild member. At the same time, it cannot abuse any whales that are already contributing way more than 660 tickets a day.
  • farqs
    116 posts Member
    Options
    Allow 800 a day - 600 is a walk in the park.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    That’s a most excellent suggestion. Raise the personal limit to say 660 so that it would still take 10 people to contribute more in order to cover RL situations for 1 Guild member. At the same time, it cannot abuse any whales that are already contributing way more than 660 tickets a day.

Yep, exactly thats the idea behind this proposal. To make it at least little bit more comfortable for players. After all its a game (we are paying for), not full time Job (although it does feel that way sometimes, especially if u are an officer like me).
  • Options
    Personally, it’s a made up number by the dev team. I, like everyone else, do refresh on nodes, so I go over the 600 cap daily. It’s a slap in the face. Some people can’t contribute due to work, family, internet issues, wild fires, floods, earth quakes, whatever the case.

The daily guild limit should remain, but until its reached, all normal energy spending activity contributes to it by any member.