Kit idea: Supreme Leader Snoke

Description: Overwhelming First Order Leader who terrifies the galaxy with his power

Tags: Dark Side,Support,Sith, First Order,

Basic: Untamed power (level 8, omega)
Deals physical damage to the target enemy and applies damage over time and daze for 1 turn.

Special: Master of the Force (level 8, omega)
cooldown: 3
Deal damage to all enemies and apply buff immunity for 2 turns. This attack cannot be evaded

Special: Sith Lightning (level 8, omega)
cooldown: 5
Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict shock on them for 3 turns. In addition, each time this attack is a finishing strike, reduce all Supreme Leader Snoke’s by 2.

Leader: Supreme Leader of the First Order (level 8, zeta)
First Order and Sith allies have 50% offense, critical damage, and gain advantage for 2 turns every time an ally uses a special ability. Resistance enemies have -40 speed and -35% critical damage.

Unique: Unnatural power (level 8, omega)
Supreme Leader Snoke gains 10% of all allies health and grants each ally 35% of Snoke’s health. In addition, all resistance enemies lose 5% of their max health.

Replies

• Options
    Comment thoughts below
  • Options
    meh.
    C'mon, you can do better! But, it's not like I could do any better. So, good job!
  • Options
    I don’t have a lot of info on him because of what happened, you know if you saw TLJ
  • Options
    -40 speed seems a bit much and there’s no reason for snokes leadership to benifit sith, seeing as he and kylo are not sith
  • Options
    i'll never understand why people want snoke's garbage in the game. lamest bad guy ever
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    I had posted a thought that his kit should have a special where you select an enemy character, give them 100% turn meter, and play their turn for them choosing what skill to use and who they attack.

Relevant to his character, and would make for interesting strategies.
  • Options
    You forgot to add this:
    The precious is ourses! — increase the cool down of a random special from target enemy by 5. Until that ability cools down, replace this ability with that one. That enemy also loses a finger.
  • Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    DarthDuck wrote: »
    Description: Overwhelming First Order Leader who terrifies the galaxy with his power

Tags: Dark Side,Support,Sith, First Order,

Basic: Untamed power (level 8, omega)
    Deals physical damage to the target enemy and applies damage over time and daze for 1 turn.

Special: Master of the Force (level 8, omega)
    cooldown: 3
    Deal damage to all enemies and apply buff immunity for 2 turns. This attack cannot be evaded

Special: Sith Lightning (level 8, omega)
    cooldown: 5
    Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict shock on them for 3 turns. In addition, each time this attack is a finishing strike, reduce all Supreme Leader Snoke’s by 2.

Leader: Supreme Leader of the First Order (level 8, zeta)
    First Order and Sith allies have 50% offense, critical damage, and gain advantage for 2 turns every time an ally uses a special ability. Resistance enemies have -40 speed and -35% critical damage.

Unique: Unnatural power (level 8, omega)
    Supreme Leader Snoke gains 10% of all allies health and grants each ally 35% of Snoke’s health. In addition, all resistance enemies lose 5% of their max health.

He's not sith

I KNOW, YOU ARENT THE ONLY ONE WHO MAKES KITS AND YOURS ARE FAR WORSE THAN MINE, SO PLEASE STOP POINTING OUT THE MISTAKES I MADE ON AN OLD KIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡😡😡
  • Options
    Replace Physical dmg with Special damage