High Level Gear Question

Have a bunch of toons sitting at gear level 8 or 9 but to go to the next level it appears the only option to obtain the gear I need is either via crystals in the store or guild raids. Not a whale nor do I plan on it anytime since I started this game for my son(under 18) who has moved on and now not able to start a guild or chat I believe in game with a guild if joined. No big deal and no issue if I have reached the end of the game for me but was just wondering if there is another route to obtain the gear. Thanks for any help.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    You can still join a guild. Many guilds use 3rd party chat apps, so you would be able to communicate with them in that manner even though you can't read the guild chat. Find a guild on here or reddit so you can start raiding.
  • Options
    So those are my only two options to obtain the gear?
  • Options
    A lot of guilds use discord to chat so that part of it won't be a problem. Joining a guild will help you a lot in terms of gear plus you'll be able to get Han Solo and (if they do haat raid) General Kenobi shards. If you want to keep doing this game, you'll need to join a guild. Check out the guild recruiting section of this forum. You'll want to pick a guild whose rules fit your needs.
  • Options

Yes
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

Assuming that you are talking about mk5 droid callers, mk5 furnaces, and the like? You can also get these pieces in the guild store (which still requires being in a guild), the guild events store (ditto), and the shard shop (which does not), if you are high enough level. It would be extremely slow to try to get them just from the shard shop though.