Beginner HAAT teams

VonZant
3843 posts Member
edited January 2018
Im not hoping to solo anything. Just help my guild do its first clear.

We are going to zerg phase 1 with a bunch of Zavage and Zylos.
I have zFinn resistance with the 4 plus R2
Troopers Veers (no Z) Shore Storm Snow Magma for Phase 4 (I think?)

My remaining are CLSzIBAT and no zeta on: Akbar Thrawn Ventriss Daka Talia and all rebels but GK RHan, Jyn Baze and Wedge. All empire but TFP, DK, DT and the Mandalor. No murderbears clones or BB8 at all. Have FOO Kylo and Phasma for FO. I have a spare Zeta to spend on the guy that would be most helpful.

Best TM manipulation guys would be CLS OB STH Bistan and I guess to a lesser extent SRP and Hoth Scout and Vader and Ventriss leads. Can I make a decent team or two for P3 or P4? I looked at morningstars chart but it doesnt seem to be updated since CLS was released.

Replies

• JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    CLS is far more effective in p1 than Zylo. Much quicker too.

Zavage can solo p3 (use flight mode always) but unless you have 15-20 of them it will be a grind, and a really horrible grind at that.

The team I use is Ackbar, Thrawn, CLS, Zentress, BB-8 and that does 25-30 mil including a solo of p3 and p4 if rng is good. Not sure who would be a good substitute for bb-8. There is a thread talking about that team somewhere.

If you can find a half decent substitute to bb-8 you could definitely score big depending on how strong the others are.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I saw that video. Ive tried to think of a substitute for BB8. Maybe R2 would be less damage but thats ok.

Can G12 CLS solo P1? Does he have to retreat?
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Yeah I saw that video. Ive tried to think of a substitute for BB8. Maybe R2 would be less damage but thats ok.

CLS can solo P1 at least at g10, but of course he has to escape several times.
    Given the 40% probability of escape, I suggest to make the first try when you see 9 turns to enrage: then you will have other 2-3 attempts.... if escape fails every time, ritire and restart!
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »

Even max cls still can't solo whole p1. What people mean by soloing p1 using cls is u use escape then enter again, battle, escape, enter again, rinse n repeat. It will take about 5-7 times to clear p1 with cls. Obviously cls is key char to make ur guild can finish haat. He must escape so that u can use him in p3.

In p2 u need several zeta finn resistance team to clear. (Low budget team, but with maximum output).

In p3 akbar lead, cls, han (or ventress), thrawn, bb8 all the way to p4.
  • Options
    You can Solo P1 with Dantcha lead CLS and Raid Han.
  • Options
    You can Solo P1 with Dantcha lead CLS and Raid Han.

Meh too lazy to farm dantcha, also hard to make han escape and use again in p3. :frowning:
  • Options
    Look up Brotini on YouTube. You may change your mind. If modded right you can actually solo it on auto.