Arena team lots of characters please rate

Hello all I have alot of characters and just now getting into arena trying to crack top 10. I have alot of options from night sisters to Phoenix squad. Please take a look and tell me what you would go with
https://swgoh.gg/u/wizz587/collection/

Replies

• Options
    Hmm...have you been buying a lot of chromium packs? ;)

Honestly, considering what you have, fastest build out of the box might be Jedi:
    QGJ, Ben, JKA, Aayla, Ezra
    (Depends how deep into cantina map you can get)

Nightsisters: you’re missing Asajj

Most folks will tell you to go Phoenix, but you look like you have some catching up to do there.

Rebels is a possibility, but you have Baze and no Chirrut, your Biggs is weak if you’re looking to use Wiggs (but OTOH, he’s a super easy farm).

Regardless of what team you choose to pursue, consider these things:
    1) get them to the highest gear possible as soon as possible
    2) pick toons that are farmable NOW and from different locations (eg, don’t pick 5 toons that all farm from Cantina...it’ll take forever)
    3) get them to the highest gear possible as soon as possible :D

I’d go with Jedi now, and start farming Phoenix.

(Others may disagree :) )
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Gotta agree, looking at what you have so far; jedi then phoenix.

I'd recommend once you have your arena team set and complete the Phoenix toons you're primed for farming toons for the credit heist. I see you have a few unlocked already so on the right path there. No harm contemplating the rebels needed for CLS and Empire for Palpatine.

I was late on parade with the credit heist so strongly recommend you get them up for better rewards.

Good luck!
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    As the last poster said, it appears you’re buying a lot of chroms. Unless you’re prepared to buy a lot of them I would stop. But it’s your choice. I also would not go Jedi. Unless they are given a rework they are a dead end. Most of them at least.

But you have options. You could either run the dodge meta with OB or run AA lead with OB, Lando, Ezra, and a fifth. STH would be good there too with his kit but honestly so would either BF or Kylo. You don’t necessarily need faction synergy so much as team synergy. It seems like faction synergy is taking over, though.

Gear, mods, and stars are your friends.
  • Options
    Thank you all for looking and replying. Love the advice. Yes I bought alot of packs but gonna stop now lol
  • Options
    There is nothing wrong with buying packs if you can afford it. If not, whale out until payout every day. At some point you need to have the 7* heroes that are useful. A wise man once told me the easiest way to keep up with the meta is to just max everything. It’s easier to pivot from team to team that way. You’ll just need the credits to do it.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Wedge (lead), Biggs, Lando, STHan, Leia.

Good to go.

Farm the heck out of them. (Leia is your MVP.)

Farm an Empire team to get R2 and then replace Lando with him.