Visible Helmets

I was wondering if EA would not be interested in giving a cosmetic upgrade to the game by putting options to put and remove the helmet of some characters as in the case the Clones.
I hope this idea reaches them. ;)

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img922/6664/976G0n.gif

Replies

• Options
    Would be awesome. Or if they could just do the Gar Saxon, where he has it off in his hands in the character screen but puts it on in battle. I'll accept that too.

But we've been asking for this for a while now. They hinted they could do it based on all the great feedback from the Saxon reveal/release.

But nothing has happened.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Would be awesome. Or if they could just do the Gar Saxon, where he has it off in his hands in the character screen but puts it on in battle. I'll accept that too.

But we've been asking for this for a while now. They hinted they could do it based on all the great feedback from the Saxon reveal/release.

Yet. Nothing has happened YET.....
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Lol! Indeed. Trust me, I want them too. And the addition of many more Clones.
  • Options
    Could come with the next QoL update, but they said they're looking at it so long ago I wouldn't get your hopes up.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Yet, but's it's been almost a year since anyone official has even mentioned it. Cosmetic changes don't take very long to implement, and would make many people (myself included) VERY happy.
  • Options
    As far as cosmetics, I wouldnt mind sabine having her jetpack. Would look kewl
  • Options
    As far as cosmetics, I wouldnt mind sabine having her jetpack. Would look kewl

AND her helmet.
  • Options
    yes! I like this. And mabye we could have on for kanan jarus's viser?
  • Options
    Meh too extreme.. how about invisible helmet?

We imagine all of them use helmet, but it's invisible helmet so we can't see the helmet, but we can see their head. Yeah, u know.. :flushed:
  • Options

Yes, I loved your idea, it would be much simpler for programmers to put helmets on the characters when they go into battle like Saxon, but I thought I'd give this option to the players, those who for some reason like the Clones without helmets that can continue like this, maybe because they have become so accustomed.