Serious Bottleneck..

Warp3dM1nd
149 posts Member
edited January 2018
I'm sure it has been stated many times before but im going to say it again. The only way to get things to change is to keep at them about it.

It seems you have intentionally created a bottle neck with keypad IV and V. I have 30 characters right now requiring those items. Some require multiple ones and others require the keypad just to reach purple gear status. It makes no sense that a character should require gear made for higher levels just to get to the first stage of purple gear when it is still blue itself.

It seems as if you have msde this bottleneck intentionally hoping people will buy gear packs. Thats fine if you want to do that even tho I dont agree with it ehtically its not my company. If this is the way it is going to be then give us the option to choose which gear we want when we buy the gear pack. 4 packs and literally didnt get 1 piece of gear I can use. That is almost a blatant ripoff.

If you would just work with your gaming audience we would probably be throwing money at you left and right even those who normally never spend. As it stands now your sustaining off the whales but eventually they will leave and their money with them. Whales usually travel in packs so if you lose 2 or 3 whales to another game treating their players better then the rest will surely start to follow. You have almost entirely alienated the middle to low class spender and that is going to hurt you big time onces the whales migrate because then nobody will be spending anything.

So please rework the gear system and get rid of the purposeful bottle necks. Make it easier for new players to start being competitive. Lastly actually start adding some VALUE to your store bundles. The bundles again smack of a blatant rip off. Plenty of games out there had to learn the hard way and it cost them in the end and I dont want to see that with this one because I happen to like playing in the Star Wars universe. Plenty of other games learned from other game companies failures and are doing great. They focus on getting new players up to competitive level decently fast. They dont bottleneck you forcing you to decide to pay, do the slow grind (months for the keyboards for just half my characters), and they offer bundles that actually give you more for what you are paying and they throw in suprise gifts more often then not.

EA PLEASE STOP KILLING THIS GAME

Replies