Cantina Credits you can get are too few per day. Not enough for a single shipment

meanpride
90 posts Member
edited December 2015
After doing the math, you only earn 195 credits MAX per day (not including refills).

1 refill will give you 390.

I might be greedy, but i think that the credits you earn per mission should increase to 28 so a player could earn 420 cantina credits per day (without refills). Enough for 1 shipment a day.

Replies

• Options
    Seems reasonable - would be in line with GW and arena where it is relatively easy to get 1 shipment per day.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    cantina gives you shards...i consider the credits a bonus in addition to the real reason why you farm it. unless you've gotten every character to 7* that you can possibly farm shards for through cantina...
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    I feel his request is reasonable. Especially considering the ultra slow rate in which cantina energy recharges. It would be a different story if you were guaranteed shards with each battle. As it stands, many times you are going to receive 2-5 shards with an energy level of 119-124.
  • Options
    I feel his request is reasonable. Especially considering the ultra slow rate in which cantina energy recharges. It would be a different story if you were guaranteed shards with each battle. As it stands, many times you are going to receive 2-5 shards with an energy level of 119-124.

Agreed - actually I might prefer a higher drop rate on shards vs an increase in tokens. I've received 1 shard in my last 3 bars of Cantina Energy. Horrendous.
  • Options
    This is reasonable. Although I mostly do Cantina for Consular shards, it would be nice to get more Boba Fett shards.

It's strange that you can easily get 10-15 shards in arena/GW every day but only 5 every other day in cantina.
  • Options
    They probably want to balance it with the fact that you can buy shards with cantina credits...but it does seem like shard rates have dropped. Plus the only good tanks aside from Chewie are in cantina...so an increase on energy there would be nice
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    Been doing 1 cantina refill a day and my worst day i got 8 shards and best was over 20. Wish i could get more of the lvl 2 ability mats but i guess i cant get everything.
  • Options
    Your worst day was 8 shards? That's a pretty good day to me lol.
  • Options
    Time wrote: »
    Been doing 1 cantina refill a day and my worst day i got 8 shards and best was over 20. Wish i could get more of the lvl 2 ability mats but i guess i cant get everything.

That is insane. I have had 1 shard in my last 3 1/2 bars (1 refill, the rest natural refills). The best I have had is 5 shards in 1 bar - but the following refill only got me 1 shard. Less RNG please devs. I need shards just like everybody else..
  • Options
    I just want to see what I reach first... Lvl 60 or a 7* character..
    If for dailies you could pick between 1 character for 5 shards.. like vader, luminara, etc. Upon all other task completion, I'd find more players would be content with the current set-up.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed regarding shipment tokens needing an increase to be more balanced with the other tables.

I always do one refill for 100 crystals per day and my drop rates have been good. At level 51 I almost have Talia at 6★, Consular at 5★, plus Ahsoka approaching 5★ from shipments.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    Keaven wrote: »
    Agreed regarding shipment tokens needing an increase to be more balanced with the other tables.

I always do one refill for 100 crystals per day and my drop rates have been good. At level 51 I almost have Talia at 6★, Consular at 5★, plus Ahsoka approaching 5★ from shipments.

Hi keaven, (great work with your blog, tnk) i'm farming talia in Cantina (almost 5*) .. Where do you farm Consular? I can't farm both of them in the same time with cantina bottle.. :(
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    ilyanor wrote: »

Hi keaven, (great work with your blog, tnk) i'm farming talia in Cantina (almost 5*) .. Where do you farm Consular? I can't farm both of them in the same time with cantina bottle.. :(
    I was early farming Consular from hard battles before I learned that I should focus on gear first, so had him at 4★ for a while. Got him in a pack too so extra shards there.

I was focusing on Talia in the Cantina as Consular was temporarily benched until he got his epic gear and I've switched to him to get the last few shards to 5★ before going back to Talia since he's back in my line up earlier than I expected.
  • Options
    20 Days=~100 Shards from shipment
    Ashoka 5*=50+30+65=145 if u buyed the Barris pack -50
    Talia 6*=30+65+80=175 Shards
    Consul 5*=25+30+65=115 if u buyed Mace Windu pack -75
    Thats are 195-270 shards u got since global launch from cantina right?

Im lvl. 51 refill 1x/day and got only Luke 4*+45/65 =95 shards
    Have you used a dropchance booster i dont have?
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Started 28th Nov, and I bought the jedi and night sister packs (around 01/12 I think) and was initially using quite a few 200 crystal energy boosts till I unlocked the arena as well.

Have also farmed quite a few shards for Talia and Consular from hard battles pre GW.

Consular is 5 shards from 5★ and Talia is 28 shards from 6★. I've probably only gotten about 20 Consular shards from Cantina. Had very good drop rates for his hard missions early on (Dooku as well, have him at 4★)

Ahsoka is 21 shards from 5★ and have been farming hers from the first hard battle as well.

BTW 6★ is 85 shards, not 80
  • Options
    The reason many have issues farming in Cantina is because it was setup poorly. I remember opening the 3rd mission in Cantina at around Level 30 something only to see the it would take me until Level 54 to see a new level which has made the Cantina absolutely zero fun and only useful for shards, which saddens me....
  • Options
    Over the course of a 24 hour period, i usually get anywhere from 3-10 shards from the cantina, and that includes the bonus energy you get from leveling (since i still level almost once a day, maybe a little less now in the 40's. I definitely appreciate the ability mats too. I never really thought about the tokens. i just buy the Ahsoka shards when i see i have enough :smile:
  • Options
    Over the course of a 24 hour period, i usually get anywhere from 3-10 shards from the cantina, and that includes the bonus energy you get from leveling (since i still level almost once a day, maybe a little less now in the 40's. I definitely appreciate the ability mats too. I never really thought about the tokens. i just buy the Ahsoka shards when i see i have enough :smile:

I think most including myself at your Level and higher do exactly as you do because it is the only strategy to use there....
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    I get around 400cantina credits in 2days without refill any cantina energy.

24hours i will get 120cantina energy that can farm up to 196/204Cantina credits depend which if you fight the 8 or 10cantina energy fight.
  • Misogi
    21 posts Member
    Options
    The cantina shipments are indeed a slog to farm anybody out of them. Fortunately, it only has 2 exclusives right now. And only one of them is actually worth a ****.
  • Hakalugy
    160 posts Member
    Options
    You commented on a thread from December 2015. Wow