Just accidentally zeta’d 5s... do I just move on?

49er
25 posts Member
edited January 2018
As title said, was upgrading him for his ship (didn’t know he had a zeta ability since I never used him). Really dumb mistake but trying to make the best of it.

Knew they would not refund but tried asking EA anyway lol.

The only other clone I have is Rex G11, and I don’t really plan on getting other clones. I also don’t have GK or Zarris (did some research and these seemed to be decent pairings).

So, besides his ship, do I just move on?

Edit: if you have suggestions of teams or situations he is useful in, those would be helpful. Thanks
"Sanitation?!" --- 793-259-249

Replies

• Options
    Yea just move on. But if u wanna make him useful, u can build classic leia-clones team for p4 aat raid.
  • Jooms
    74 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    One of my guildmates accidentally zetad his clone wars Chewbacca ... lol we still give him kittens for it months later. At least 5s has a good solid ship. As stated above, a good clone-Leia team is good for aat so there's that
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    Under kenobi, he can be a good taunting tank with ridiculous armor. Put zarris in there and it gets really nasty.. Might wanna consider getting them tbh ;)
  • Wil
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Under kenobi, he can be a good taunting tank with ridiculous armor. Put zarris in there and it gets really nasty.. Might wanna consider getting them tbh ;)

If he doesn't have Kenobi and the answer is "get Kenobi", I'd say move on is the best advice. Kenobi takes forever. Just keep clones in mind a year down the road if you don't have much else to farm.
  • Options
    When clones are needed for something, you’ll be ahead of the curve.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    just moving on is a great option, sinking even more resources into a mistake isn't necessarily beneficial. i would definately not invest in a clone squad for hAAT just because you zeta'd 5s, it will just cost you an extra zeta (cody) and it's not that great of a team outside of hAAT. Personally i don't even use my clone team anymore in hAAT, too much effort for too little dmg.
    Maybe zeta 5's will become rather usefull later on though, you never know ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Put 3 G12 gears on him along with 6 5* mods (lv 15), level him upto 7* lv 85, max all his abilities, get 7* umbaran and you will have the strongest umbaran in the whole galaxy
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    GK is a great toon, and I'd highly recommend getting him regardless of your zeta 5s or not. But that being said, just move on. I'm sure you can use him in TW in some fashion.
  • Options
    Dont feel bad, a guildmate geared up farmboy luke to g12 by accident the first time CLS came around
  • Options
    Mobewan wrote: »
    Dont feel bad, a guildmate geared up farmboy luke to g12 by accident the first time CLS came around

B-b-bu-but he's not that bad. I have g11 farmboy who help me create massive score in haat bfore arrival of thrawn, cls, bb8, zeta ventress, rework han etc hikz :cry:
  • Options
    Is what it is. Move on. No great shakes. Learn from it.
  • Options
    @RacerDejak
    oh no, did you zeta farmboy!
    Lol, i feel for you
  • Options
    Mobewan wrote: »
    @RacerDejak
    oh no, did you zeta farmboy!
    Lol, i feel for you

There's someone in my guild who zeta'd Luminara. I thought it was a mistake so I made some pretty good jokes about them topping out arena. Turned out it was intentional...
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    @CleverWes
    Lol, i cant wait until i have played this game long enough that zeta Luminara is a good idea.
    Hard to imagine that
  • Options
    NooooOOOOOOO!! :bawling:
  • Options
    i don't even know what zLumi does
  • Options
    Sza_Bo wrote: »
    When clones are needed for something, you’ll be ahead of the curve.

Yeah I would just hope it was a good stock investment so to speak. Just use his ship until he has a greater purpose
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner