PHASE 2 HAAT ZFinn resistance by without trooper..... HELP!

title says all. I have everyone gear 11 but have r2 and rey my pilot is 6 star getting geared and not even close with trooper yet. Any suggestions>?

Replies

• Options
    Trooper helps with the expose more than pilot I think and Poe is definitely needed as well. I would also run bb8 to get additional expose from illuminated destiny and all the buffs as well. I don't see R2 being a good fit for that phase or in general for HAAT...but I could be wrong and sure may be corrected by many others
  • Options
    yes i run bb8 definitely and poe too. i just dont have trooper or pilot as well. i can get pilot with ease but dont want to lol. just seeing if theres any other ways to do it.
  • Options
    Everyone in my guild that runs res team on HAAT uses that squad and even at lower gear levels..like 7/8/9 members are still putting up over 2 mil
  • Options
    **** yeah with a full gear 11 resistance team with r2 and rey instead of trooper and pilot i can only get 20%
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    If you're looking for your best P2 damage under Zfinn, it can be soloed with Poe, Trooper, Pilot, and BB8 as the other 4. You can sub in other Resistance and watch your damage slowly decrease as you do. Not sure about Rose or Holdo just yet, but I would probably have an effectiveness order for P2 Zfinn Resistance something like:

1. Poe
    2. Trooper
    3. BB8
    4. Pilot
    5. R2
    6. Rose
    7. Scav Rey
    8. JTR
    9. Holdo
  • Options
    I have zFinn Poe RT RP all g8 or 9. I run R2 with them because AOE + exposes is nice but not really for HAAT. I dont have any other resistance. Is there another plug and play toon that would better replace R2 in HAAT P2?
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    I have zFinn Poe RT RP all g8 or 9. I run R2 with them because AOE + exposes is nice but not really for HAAT. I dont have any other resistance. Is there another plug and play toon that would better replace R2 in HAAT P2?

Any non resistance characters would more or less never go under a zfinn lead, so it's basically resistance or bust. CLS tarkin or zarriss are about the only possible non resistance subs for raiding. Some are only good for certain phases though.

But really you're better off just going by the list of resistance I listed above your post.
  • Options
    you can replace RT with sidious
  • Options
    rayroars wrote: »
    you can replace RT with sidious

This is your best bet. You can at least use Sids to help get some exposes but he’s not going to get anything from Finn’s lead.
  • Options
    What gear level does my Resistance squad need to be to solo phase 2?

Zinn, RP, Poe, ScavRey, RT

BB8 is needed in 3&4 with RJT, CLS, R2 &Thrawn