Elite Guilds Looking For Players - February 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Options
    The Old Folk Home wants you to retire with us!!!
    We are a Mature bunch (hence the name) who have recently formed a break away guild from what could be considered a mega guild. We have heaps of experience, with a very good understanding of how to win. You gotta be 18+ because we speak our mind. We are respectful though, and you gotta be too.
    Currently we are 34 peeps with a GP of 61mill so we need you so we can start getting the better TB and TW rewards! We walked over our last opposition.
    600 tickets a must and you need to have been playing for at least a year.
    Australasian time zone for raids at 8pm AEST
    https://swgoh.gg/g/35071/old-folk-home/
    Discord Sp3c1alK#2730
    Were using discord and have bots setup to help with game coordination, so DM me if you want in
    Chur!
  • Options
    Ghosts of Malachor II

We are a very friendly, organized and helpful with members from all over the world with a nice mix of heavy hitters and casual but committed members and are looking to add strong active players with versatile rosters for TB's and TW.

Current guild GP is 80M

Recruiting LVL 85 players with GP close to or over 1.5M GP with CHS, HRS, Veers, Starck at 5* or close to it.

24/0 on all raids
    FFA on raids after 24/0
    Pit raid has a 20 minute hold on posting damages for those able to solo.
    3 Hpit weekly on rotating schedules to accommodate all of our members. 12/6/9pm EST
    2 HAAT weekly launch time at 12:00 PM EST
    32*+ in TB

Guild runs on EST - refresh is at 6:30 PM EST

****ZERO tolerance for disregard to other members, leave the drama at the door and enjoy the game****

REQUIREMENTS:
    Activity is required and appreciated but no pressure to meet 600 tickets per day although the majority of our members do. We do however have a 400 ticket per day minimum.<br>

7 days inactive without notice will result in removal.

MUST HAVE:
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg Profile

If interested please contact me via PM here or the preferred and quicker method which is Discord or LINE

Discord: Oprahmus Prime#9791
    LINE: oprahmusprime
  • CorranHornR09
    114 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    image.jpg

Hello! Thanks for checking out Fedaykin Commandos! I put the boring basic stuff below, and sure, you could make a decision based off just that alone but why sell yourself short? Aren’t you looking for more than just requirements and rewards? Maybe you are weary of drama and negativity plaguing your guild experience? Or perhaps you simply want to move forward in the game but your guild is holding you back. Whatever reason has you reading this, If you want to be part of a competitive guild where you can enjoy your team mates as much as the game you are so addicted to, then read on. Here at Fedaykin Commandos, we aren’t only about recruiting strong players, because we believe it takes more then just strong people to make a fun playing environment. Here we play to win and we absolutely expect our teammates to do their best (if you are doing your best of course you should have a team doing the same right?). Just as important, however, is a team member who makes a positive social contribution to the team because, simply put, we do not find drama or complaining in open channels to be enjoyable. Finally, though we strive to win and we only want people who will give 100%, we also recognize that each of us have lives outside of this game that occasionally get in the way. So if you are motivated, strong, and value a positive social environment, Fedaykin Commandos is your style of guild .

What do we look like:
    GP: Currently about 102M GP
    LSTB/DSTB: 37 Stars,35+ROLO shards / 38 Stars,14 IPD shards
    Raid damage starts at 9PM EST (21:00)
    HAAT and HPIT: 24 hour zero damage
    Tickets drop at 7:30 EST (29.5-30K)

What do we want from you?
    -Top 100 arena
    -1.7M GP (exceptions based off arena rank and TB characters)
    -600 Daily Tickets
    -Full TB/TW Participation
    -CLS, CHS, Hoth bros, and IPD squad preferred, otherwise worked on.
    -Discord is Mandatory (you can participate as much or little as you like in conversation, but you do need to stay informed on the current strategies to effectively work with the team)
    -SWGOH.GG account synced to SWGOH
    -Constructive & kind communication (We keep it PG. You should too)

You can check us out at:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3282/fedaykin-commandos/

About us:
    Fedaykin Commandos has been around since the guild expansion. We built our strength from the ground up to crush the Heroic raids and now we are excited to be overcoming the Territory events as well. We have partnered with 2 other guilds that make up the Smugglers Alliance, yielding great opportunity to learn about the game and build new relationships. Our chat channels are fun, encouraging and positive (drama doesn’t find a home here).

We are also open to adding new guilds that share the same social culture as our alliance. We value partnering with guilds that have a variety of play styles and find value in combining knowledge, sharing good times, and an easier time recruiting replacements. Other then that, we have zero desire to micromanage and leave each guild to manage its own affairs as a unique team and playing environment.

Please apply via the Discord App
    You can send a friend request to:
    CorranHorn#4220 (case sensitive) and chat with me directly
    OR
    Join our discord server here: https://discord.gg/MgZuQsY and mention you are interested in joining Fedaykin Commandos. Myself or one of my officers are usually pretty quick to respond.
    Be prepared to share StarWars.gg profile link. I work during the day so I may not be able to respond immediately, but I will follow up with you ASAP to conduct a brief interview with the intention of making sure you are the right fit for my team.
    Post edited by CorranHornR09 on
  • SithMyPantsIsBack
    38 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

Jakkuzas Are Recruiting!
    112m GP - Independent - 2yrs+
    41⭐️LS/40⭐️DS
    GMT/UTC
    TW 11/1/1

LF x1

Funny Guild Chat.
    Friendly, Active and helpful.
    Full of swgoh addicts.
    Must be 18+
    Sense of humour a must.

G-Reset @ 18:30
    Rancor @ 19:00
    HAAT @ 19:30
    All raids 24hr/0 dmg

30k daily.
    Amazing coordination and participation.
    Dedicated officers and members.
    Simply the most active bunch of players out there.
    No silly, archaic rules. Just common sense.

https://swgoh.gg/g/6268/jakkuzas/ (Not updating properly atm)

For more information add,

Line - 'Sithmypants'
    Discord - 'Sithmypants#1076'

• Options
    Hey guys we outcast evolution are looking for a member with a good communication and looking for a EU guild
    Gp 128 49/50
    TW rank: 17
    Ls TBstars:43
    DS TBstars:44
    30k everyday
    Use discord or line
    Min GP needed: 2.4mil
    Please pm me from here or you can check out our guild on search from here for further information.
    There will be a link there to take you directly to our recruitment room
  • Options
    2zrm1is.jpg

ANZGC was the original Australian guild and has become premiere SWGOH community for Australian, New Zealand, and Asian players. Since January 2016 we have worked together to maximize rewards, progress, and enjoyment. We are currently recruiting for the following positions:

100 EAST
    146m GP, 41/40* LS/DSTB
    Raids: 20:30 AEDT
    (09:30 GMT, 04:30 EST)
    Openings: 1
    *GP (min/ideal) 2.5/2.9m
    *TB Characters: all or most
    *Requirements can be flexible for the right recruit.

200 EAST
    120m GP, 41/40 LS/DSTB
    Raids: 20:00 AEDT
    (09:00 GMT, 04:00 EST)
    *GP (min/ideal) 2.2/2.4m
    *TB Characters: all or most

300 EAST
    100m GP, 39/38 LS/DSTB
    Raids: 20:00 AEDT
    (09:00 GMT, 04:00 EST)
    Openings: 2
    *GP (min) 1.9m
    *TB Characters: all or most for LSTB

400 NORTH
    80m GP, 27/29 LS/DSTB
    Raids: 13:00 AEDT
    (02:00 GMT, 21:00 EST)
    *GP: ~1.2m
    *TB Characters: some or any
  • Options
    We are a competitive and extremely active guild. Don't hold our name against us.

Guild: the raiders1
    GP: 73m
    Members: 44
    Discord and swgoh.gg necessary
    TZ: EST
    • Heroic pit (3x) and Heroic AAT (2x)
    • Level 85 required
    • Minimum 1.3m gp
    • 400 raid tickets daily
    • Must have required squads for rolo mission in ls tb and ipd mission in ds tb or be working towards them.
    • 30 stars in ls/ds tb
    • Winning a lot more than we lose in tw
    Any questions or to join, DM me on discord:
    "Supreme Commander Bothan#7301" or "CodeNightsist3r#6749"
  • Options
    BB8_AD-01.png

Want to be part of a top world wide guild but don't want to be part of their guild farm? Come roll with us!

We are an independent top 40 global GP guild and are completing Territory Battles at 43+ star rewards.

We run Heroic raids exclusively on a rotational starting time of 6am 12pm 6pm 12am EDT with a 24hr zero attack then under 24hrs remaining free-for-all. We try and keep things simple and drama free. We use discord to communicate.

We have guild members from around the world and many with very strong rosters. With Territory Battles you want to be with a guild that already has them on farm mode. If you'd like to join us please note the requirements listed above and let us know!

You can check out our guild here:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/1007/bb-8-my-homework/

If you'd like to join feel free to contact our guild leader:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/drgrizz/
    DRGrizz#4843 (Discord)
    DRGrizz (Line App)
  • Options
    HD Wolfpack is recruiting as we push over 150 million GP!!! Move before the next TB!! We are a top 20 guild looking to grow with teamwork. We were one of the first 25 guilds to complete HAAT! We are ready to tackle the future of SWGOH. Top 20 ranked guild by GP, CS and PVP!!

https://swgoh.gg/g/5057/hd-wolfpack/

We run heroic Raids every day basically between the two raids. Rancor Raid is zero log 24 hours then Zerg on 10pm eastern. HAAT is zero log 24 hours then Zerg at 9pm eastern. We are very organized and part of the House Divided Alliance. The Discord server is top notch to help excel your gaming experience!

http://housedivided.my-dev-site.com/

Must be ranked 1-20 in arena, CLS and Territory Battle rosters consisting of 45+ g11+ toons. You will need 2.9 million or higher Galatic Power. Contact us on discord (If you PM me on the forums I may not get right away) be ready to send your swgoh.gg link. Once you send a friend request please message us after we accept.
    Contact directly by discord please.
    Discord Info (Case sensitive)
    SyracuseJedis#2581 (Cap SJ)
  • Options
    The Old Folk Home wants you to retire with us!!!
    We are a Mature bunch (hence the name) who have recently formed a break away guild from what could be considered a mega guild. We have heaps of experience, with a very good understanding of how to win. You gotta be 18+ because we speak our mind. We are respectful though, and you gotta be too.
    Currently we are 34 peeps with a GP of 61mill so we need you so we can start getting the better TB and TW rewards! We walked over our last opposition.
    600 tickets a must and you need to have been playing for at least a year.
    Australasian time zone for raids at 8pm AEST
    https://swgoh.gg/g/35071/old-folk-home/
    Discord Sp3c1alK#2730
    Were using discord and have bots setup to help with game coordination, so DM me if you want in
    Chur!
  • erdna
    12 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    The Rancor Ate my Baby is looking for 1 strong team member. This is a mature guild with little turnover and solid leadership. At this point, we are looking for a minimum of 2.5m+ GP but may make an exception if you have all required TB toons.

We are a long-standing top 100 guild Guild with 43* LS and 43* DS. Roughly ~132 Million GP.

Check us out at: https://swgoh.gg/g/4531/the-rancor-ate-my-baby/

Message Erdna#5892 on discord OR
    ernda-swgoh on Line.

image.jpg
    Post edited by erdna on
  • SARC
    134 posts Member
    Options
    Friendly/Active guild looking for a couple more players who are serious about progressing. Would like to add two members who have at least 1.7 GP. Need members that are active, get their daily tickets, can understand directions for TB, and serious about making progression.

Members are a mixture of FTP and PTP active players. Majority from the States. No drama.

Recruiting for TB! (2 spot(s) open)

Guild: Council of Balance (113 mil GP)

Guild Activity Reset Time: 6:30pm EST 3:30 PST

3rd Party Comms: Slack (requirement)

Requirements: 600 energy daily a must, Slack required, ability to follow directions for TB. Slack, Discord, Line, all the same.

Raid Schedule: We try to always keep a raid up. We have both the heroic raids on farm

Raid Structure: 24hr. no damage registration period. After 24hrs. Free for all. Times 9:00 EST (6:00 PST)

Territory Battles: 41 stars last time out. Looking for players who understand TB and are looking to work with a highly organized team. The higher the GP the better.

Take a look at our roster https://swgoh.gg/g/2485/council-of-balance/

If you're interested, please PM me with a link to your swgoh.gg profile or message me on discord Sarc#7672 I'll get back to you quickly

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    Are you Tired if you Guild holding you back? Not raiding enough or not even participating in TBs and TWs? Sons of Beru is a very active very friendly group. We’re organized without being overbearing on what to work on. Majority has been together long time and know the game in and out. Always helpful to anyone asking any questions. Don’t just overlook this post. If you know you can do your part then there could be a spot for you here. Just have to reach out and want it! Willing to take a small group or individuals.

Some Extra Info:
    -Looking for active Level 85 players
    - We are at 77 mil GP
    - A solid GP is just as important as the Toons that make that GP.
    - Looking For Deeper Roster That Can Help Contribute For TBs and TWs
    - HRancor on farm in under 15 minutes after 24 hour 0 damage registration.
    - HAAT on Farm in under 1.5 hours after 24 hour 0 damage registration.
    - 30* LSTB
    - 31* DSTB
    - TW is solid and getting better 3-1 in our last 4. Guaranteed zeta mats.
    - Guild Refresh is 6:30pm EST
    - Raid Times are 9:00pm EST
    - We use discord and have a VERY friendly player base.
    -We have roughly 4-6 spots open but might be able to free up some dependent on applicants.
    - we pull 27-28k tickets a day(new recruits could push closer to 30k)
    - Looking for people to pull their weight. Meaning 600, proper TB & TW deployments. (With understanding that real life happens.)
    Any questions message me.
    Ally Code 911-593-924
    Discord - mjd2192#0855
    Line - mjd2192
  • Options
    Wallet Warriors
    173 mil GP, ranked #3 currently
    45* LS TB
    47* DS TB
    Looking for 3.4+mil with deep rosters

Any questions, u can PM me.

-Am
  • Options
    **Guildy McGuildstein is actively recruiting players!**

Guildy McGuildstein IV- 49 Million GP
    We run a minimum of two Heroic AAT Raids and three Heroic Pit Raids per week (sometimes more)
    Light Side TB = 25* and Dark Side = 23*
    600 Raid Tickets/day REQUIRED

Guildy McGuildstein Jr- 18 Million GP
    Heroic Pit and NAAT Raids
    Raid Ticket contributions tracked, but no 600/day requirement

We are an organized family of four active guilds with these two being the lower half of the four. GmcG Jr is our training guild to help newer players learn how to play and advance quickly and hopefully get them into GmcG IV as soon as possible.

We use Discord to communicate. Don't be shy!

Minimum requirements:
    Discord, swgoh.gg profile required for all members.

If you are interested, please either PM me or follow this link to join our Discord server and give us a shout! https://discord.gg/PrRpu8
  • Options
    The Sith Andeddu - Recruiting Elite Players

Tired of feeling like you are carrying your guild? Frustrated at the end of each TB and TW knowing you missed out on the next tier of rewards by a handful of less active guild mates? Looking to step up your game and be surrounded by others as active and determined as yourself?

The Sith Andeddu May be the answer. Recently formed from the top tiers of a large community, we have placed the best of the best all into one guild for the sole purpose of maximizing potential, and giving Elite players exactly what they are looking for. Domination.

- 110mil GP (at 47 members) Full Heroic.
    - 100% Focused on TB/TW Stategy.
    - Huge online community with access to all the resources available.
    - Veteran leadership team hell bent on success.

Our requirements:

1. 2.2mil+ GP - Solo hPit, 10mil+ hAAT
    2. Top 100 in squad and fleet arena
    3. Elite toons maxed or on high priority (CLS, CHS, ROLO, GK, Zarriss, Hoth Bros, Starck, zVeers, HY/Wampa, IPD, JTR)
    4. 4 Offensive and 4 defensive squads for TW including GK/Zarriss; 2 badass fleets.

If you meet all or most of the criteria, stop by for a chat and see what we have to offer. Our priorities are activity, tickets, daily communication and intensity. Got what it takes? Join The Sith Andeddu NOW.

Add TK421#9413 on Discord and have a chat, you won’t be disappointed.
  • Options
    ExAcklay is a large, friendly, established guild (110 million gp and raising quickly)! We are a mix of mostly New Zealand players with a few Aussie and Americans among us.
    We have a very active Discord and a great mix of veterans and newer players, across a range of ages and backgrounds.
    - Nz time zoned for all raids/guild refresh
    -34*+ DsTB
    -38*+ LSTB
    -10 consecutive victories in TW (and climbing!)
    - Regular Herioc HAAT raids (twice a week; 8am - zero damage period; 8pm FFA)
    - Herioc Rancor raids with a twist! (Switching up toons/teams, think jedi only, ewoks, driods, the crazier the better!) - 8am zero damage until 8pm
    With the departure of a member we now have two spots open and thus are looking for players who fits the following;
    - 2million GP ideally (Possibly open to players with a little less depend)
    - ACTIVE and lvl 85
    - Able to contribute regularly to raids, TB, TW.
    - Not a ****, kid or troublemaker.
    - Able to contribute 600 tickets daily
    - Able to communicate, follow rules and participate.
    Sound like you? Message me here or via Discord; megatron#3377
  • Options

Jakkuzas Are Recruiting!
    112m GP - Independent - 2yrs+
    41⭐️LS/40⭐️DS
    GMT/UTC
    TW 12/1/1

LF x1

Funny Guild Chat.
    Friendly, Active and helpful.
    Full of swgoh addicts.
    Must be 18+
    Sense of humour a must.

G-Reset @ 18:30
    Rancor @ 19:00
    HAAT @ 19:30
    All raids 24hr/0 dmg

30k daily.
    Amazing coordination.
    Dedicated officers and members.
    Simply the best players out there.
    No silly, archaic rules. Just common sense.

https://swgoh.gg/g/6268/jakkuzas/

For more information add,

Line - 'Sithmypants'
    Discord - 'Sithmypants#1076'

• Options
    Evening all!
    Are you tired of your inactive guild? Have you outgrown current members? Then Blackhole Bandits is the guild for you!

We’re a 90M GP guild with 44 members meaning we currently have space for 6 new members!
    We’re higly successful with our current TW record standing at 9 wins 3 losses, so with us you’re virtually guarenteed 2 zetas every time!
    We hit 33* minimum every TB with our current number and with 50/50 will soon hit higher.

We have a great guild relationship and all work to improve ourselves and as a guild.
    All we ask of members is that you are active and let us know if you’re not going to be around. That you don’t freeload on TB or TW and that you adhere to the 0 damage rule on both raids which we complete with ease. Finally we communicate via the app LINE this is a must in our guild and it’s well worth it!

Raids
    Both our raids are 0 damage from the launch until 7:30pm the following day regardless of launch time.

If you think we sound like the guild for you please message me on here or on line @ gbizz!

https://swgoh.gg/u/gbizz/ That is my swgoh.gg page if you want to take a look at what we could help you do as a guild.
  • Rikus
    20 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    The Mudblood Wookies is looking to add a new member or two to fill out.
    About us:
    We are a somewhat casual group of older gamers with more of a family atmosphere and lively chat. We seek balance in the force between light and dark, between casual and hardcore styles.
    Link: https://swgoh.gg/g/8466/mudblood-wookiees/
    Guild GP: 84mil +
    Guild Reset time: Currently 8:30pm EST
    Raids: Heroics, weekdays are between 8:30-9 weekends are near 10-11 AM for international players
    Rules: 24-0dmg on all raids.
    TB: 33* on Light Side 32* on Dark
    TW: 8-5 Win/Loss record
    Donations: We have over 30k+ pieces of gear donated so we are a very helpful guild.
    Chat: We like to chat in-game primarily, we do use Line as a supplement but it isn't required. You can contact me there at id Rikus11 or msg me here.
    ID#: 921-337-595
    About you
    You are expected to be active in game, have fun, leave the drama at home. Chat, donate, have a good time and make connections. That's what this game, and the Mudblood Wookies are about. We expect you to work on building solid teams, and contribute in TB/TW. We understand that life happens but as long as you are making a good faith effort to get your 600 daily we're happy.
    Minimum Req: 1mil GP and a positive attitude! May accept lower if a proven team player with a smart build.
  • Options
    Iq0RzBy.png

Running HAAT and Hpit regularly. Guild reset 7:30pm EST raids at 8:30pm EST (GMT-5).

40 Stars in LS & 39 DS TB. Competitive in TW (Ranked 109).

500 minimum daily tickets.

Looking for 1 active member to complete the family. Put us over 110 mil.

We're a competitive but fun group of members with a very active discord and a lot of cooperation. If you're interested, stop by our Discord server and say hi. Check us out and see if it's a good fit.
    https://discord.gg/H64xRAB

Our Roster:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/4072/struggle/
  • Options
    116Million GP, 41/40 TW, 29k+tix daily, 9-2-1 in TW.

Seeking: high arena ranked players, focused and motivated towards growth. GP is negotiable for the right player but 2.2million is preferred. We communicate primarily on LINE.
  • mirandan50
    46 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Sorry. Tried to delete
  • Maximusu
    130 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    -Guild "Clairvoyance" Recruiting now!
    -Looking for a guild to grow in and meet some new people?
    -Is your GP 1.7mil+ ? Come join a guild on your Level and collect raid gear loot!!

If any of these apply to you...Join us!! We are a guild of like minded individuals looking to get the most out of game while having the best time possible. Friendly and mature guild and very helpful. We have line chat for those interested.

Guild is 85mil gp and Clearing T7 Rancor and HAAT with a 24hour no damage rule twice a week! TB are averaging 30 stars and about 90% win ratio in TW! Raid times are 7pm EST. Come guarantee yourself a spot in a guild that is fairly casual but still generates 25k+ tickets every day and replaces inactives/low contributors. We use LINE chat to communicate and chat with each other!
    Search for our Guild Clairvoyance and apply today!
  • Options
    bgr0n7.jpg

The British Knights Are Recruiting.

We are a 115Mil+ GP Guild Seeking New Members To Fill Out Our Ranks
    • Heroic AAT and Rancor Farmed Regularly @ 7pm GMT
    • 42 Stars on Both of our LS and DS TB
    • SWGOH and Discord Required
    • 600K Daily Required

SWGOH.GG Link:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/2620/the-british-knights/

This is a great guild with a caring group of dedicated players who have the experience and desire to dominate this game.

Discord TBK Humble#5329 or send an ally request to 942778278

Hit me up and we'll chat.
  • Options
    31000319ps.jpg

90 degrees to INFINITY ist eine eigenständige deutschsprachige Gilde. Wir sind ein Haufen von ambitionierten Spielern, die gemeinsam die Herausforderungen dieses Spiels meistern. Zurzeit sind wir auf der Suche nach 2 neuen Mitgliedern. Wenn du die folgende Punkte suchst und mitbringst, bist du bei uns richtig!

Was wir bieten:

- >86 Mio. Gildenmacht
    - HRancor (3 x pro Woche um 21:30 Uhr)
    - HAAT (2 x pro Woche (21:30 Uhr)
    - aktive Community auf Discord
    - hohe Sterneausbeute im TB (35+LS / 34+ DS)
    - viele Veteranen, die mit Ihrer Erfahrung unterstützen

Was wir erwarten:

- Einhaltung der 0-Damage-Phasen im Raid
    - min. 1,6 Mio. GP
    - 600 Raid-Tickets/Tag
    - Teilnahme und Beachtung der Absprachen im TB/TW
    - Profil auf swgoh.gg - Farmen der Toons of Interest für die Territorialkriege (aktuell: Hoth Bros/Captain Han Solo/General Veers/Colonel Starck/Snowtrooper)
    - Abmeldung bei Abwesenheit

Wenn du dich davon angesprochen fühlst, besuche uns doch einfach mal auf unserem Discord-Server oder schreibe eine PM :-)

https://discord.gg/JRxrKEp

Hier noch unser swgoh.gg-Profil: https://swgoh.gg/g/31983/90-degrees-to-infinity/

Wir freuen uns auf dich!
  • Options
    妖都(currently 98M GP/37LSTB/35DSTB/ONLY lose ONCE in TW) is looking for active players!

We are active and friendly and are looking for players all over the world!
    Guild activities reset time: UTC 10:30
    Heroic Pit Raid(3 times per week at minimum) damage release time: UTC 04:40
    HAAT Raid(2 times per week at minimum) damage release time: UTC 05:00
    0 damage sign up required for both raids;mercing chance available in the gap between TB and TW(we have a raids farm guild).

Current status:
    Guild name:妖都
    Around 98M GP
    37* LS TB;35* DS TB
    TW:11 wins,1 failure(due to frequent client crashes,losing by 10 banners),rank #149

Requirements:
    TEAM SPIRIT,understand and follow orders(discussions about strategies are welcome,we are all ears to any advice)
    1.2M GP above
    600 raid tickets daily(requesting for time off due to private business is acceptable)
    Using English or Chinese(many of our members can speak English)
    Join our QQ group (or discord,at least)
    Working on Imperial Probe Droid special mission
    Registered in swgoh.gg

We will give priority to:
    1.5M GP above
    Rank top 10 in arena daily(It means you can grow faster)
    Have been able to complete IPD special mission

NOTE:We are currently reorganizing our guild.There might be someone AFK at some point.So this will be a long term recruitment!
    2 spots are available right now!
    If you are interested and want more information,please contact:
    Discord:https://discord.gg/PPPcEPw (our guild server)
    QQ group: 127122176 (write down your status and intention)

May the force be with you!
  • Options
    Mysterious strangers of house devided alliance looking for two members!
    We demand:
    600 tickets daily
    Activity on discord
    aswell on tb and tw
    plus upcoming raid
    Willing to follow orders on tb/tw
    Chs 5 star
    Working on ipd team (better if already there)

We guarantee:
    40 stars ds tb
    39 stars ls tb
    85% tw winratio
    Nice community!

We run 97 mil gp on 48/50 members.
    Raidtimes are 19.30 GMT
    https://swgoh.gg/g/13225/house-divided-ms/

Hope to hear from you soon!
    Discord Ulon(MS)#9516
  • Options
    bgr0n7.jpg

The British Knights Are Recruiting.

We are a 115Mil+ GP Guild Seeking New Members To Fill Out Our Ranks
    • Heroic AAT and Rancor Farmed Regularly @ 7pm GMT
    • 42 Stars on Both of our LS and DS TB
    • SWGOH and Discord Required
    • 600K Daily Required

SWGOH.GG Link:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/2620/the-british-knights/

This is a great guild with a caring group of dedicated players who have the experience and desire to dominate this game.

Discord TBK Humble#5329 or send an ally request to 942778278

Hit me up and we'll chat.
This discussion has been closed.