Col. Starck Crystal Pack

During every LS TB the crystal pack for Hoth Han Solo is available in the store...how come the Col. Starck crystal packs arent available during DS TB?

Hoth Han is needed to get Hoth Leia shards & he is farmable in Cantina...Starck is needed for Probe Droid shards & he is only available in guild store, and for alot of members in my guild, he rarely shows up.

Please make Starck packs available during DS TB!

Replies

• Options
    Maybe you bought it? Its a one time pack
  • Options
    When they first released Hoth Han Solo they did a $9.99 pack & a 1299 crystal gamble pack & now every LS TB they bring back the Han packs...when Starck was first released they did the $9.99 pack & a 1299 crystal gamble pack & for DS TB they dont bring back the Starck packs.

Has nothing to do with buying the $9.99 pack because I bought Hans & they said it was a one time deal & yet it still comes back for every one of the LS TB...im not asking for them to bring back the single $9.99 pack for Starck, im asking for the Starck gamble packs for either 699 or 1299 crystals during DS TB.
  • Options
    I’ve noticed this too. Wish they’d put the 9.99 Starck pack back in the shop during ds TB.