What can we post in General Discussion, that will not be moved?

As the title suggests, can someone please give a clearer definition on what topics that will actually NOT be moved?

Seems like most things people post get "filed away". I accept that some topics should belong there but even QoL discussions?

Replies

• Options
    This sounds like general feedback... :D
    Kyno wrote: »
    Moved to correct sub forum

• Options
    Nothing of any importance except for megathreads, which inevitably turn into total chaos due to merging.
  • Options
    Hahahaha well, if this post gets moved from General Discussion..
  • Options
    I would see it the over way...everything which is not included in the subforums
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    This post belongs in the feedback subforum.
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback/Forums & Website. :p
    A cookie for those who managed to get in before me. ;)
    @Markzheng1102 : General Discussion is for current and trendy matters, like recent updates, current events (when there’s not a dedicated subsection for it).
    All sharing of opinions belong to the Feedback subsections. Feedback goes both ways, it’s not for the Dev’s Eyes Only, but also for you to ask the other player’s opinions or to share yours. Except in matters of strategy (whether Arena, GW as it’s a subset of Arena, character farming or use, etc) which goes to Arena & Character Strategy ( B) ), or if it’s related to one of the main events (TW, TB, Legendaries, Journeys, etc).
  • Options
    Precisely. I am having a discussion pertaining to what are "current and trendy matters".

I wasn't going to provide Feedback. You guys rarely listen to feedback to anyways.
  • Options
    Precisely. I am having a discussion pertaining to what are "current and trendy matters".

I wasn't going to provide Feedback. You guys rarely listen to feedback to anyways.

Did you read my post, about what goes to Feedback ? If not, do it. If yes, do it again.
  • Options
    k