Do you need a new guild? We have 100,000,000+ GP and Cookies

Welcome to the Power of the Shwartz, the coolest guild in the Cantina. We specialize in being awesome while still being casual.
  • Do you like winning Territory Wars and getting 2 zetas? That is how we roll.
  • Do you like free gear from Heroic Rancor and Tank? Takes us minutes to beat each.
  • Are you lost on how to get big star counts on Territory Battles? We will show you the light.
  • What are you farming right now? We have a plan for everyone in our guild to help everyone with the current meta and to be best prepared for the next shift.
  • Are you at the top of your arena? Neither were most of our members until we helped them with a plan F2P and P2P can both get to the top of arena. You need a plan.
  • Are you just here for the cookies? Me too.

We have members from around the globe but the bulk are in the US and in East Coast. Guild reset is currently at 5:30 Eastern time. We rotate raids between 3:30 PM and 7 PM Eastern.

What do we need from you? You have to be on Line as that is where the magic happens. We prefer max tickets but life happens so we don't hold anyone to a ticket number. Other than that everything else is easy going.

If this sound like you hit me up on Line and lets talk about it. I am 4helloq

Replies