Dates on the home page

The Home page is telling me that the last updated post are from December for both Game updates and Developer updates. This can't be right as I just read the Feb event posted 2 days ago.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Those are announced, so they are above the other update posts
  • Options
    Dev Announcements and News shows most recent as NOTICE: Dark Side Territory Battles- Missing Rewards, Game Updates shows most recent as Content Update[HF] 11/30/2017, guess I'm the only one who sees this
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Options
    ffl11hjdmb1o.png

1wb7tfmgwcdc.png

This is what i see. besides the Announced posts, it looks up to date at the top of the list.
  • Options
    When you click on Home, what do you see under 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes News'?
  • Options
    @kyno , he is right, on the main forum page, it is showing very old posts as the "current" posts under the two categories , and while you are correct that in the respective sub forum the posts are in order, they are not showing up accurately on the main page.
  • Options
    ok, so it's not just me. Thanks @GhostTruckin
  • Options
    No problem ;)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Can you provide a link to the "main page" You are referencing.
  • Options
    Isn’t this page showing the last thread replied upon ? Maybe it doesn’t check the date of new threads but only of replies ?
  • Options
    The NOTICE Dark Side (etc) thread is the last one to have had a reply. The younger threads (calendars) have no reply. Maybe the system looks at the replies exclusively to showcase « Most Recent » activity.
  • ChewieShards10___
    120 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I noticed this, too. It definitely had the Feb. calendar in the announcements spot on the main page the day it was released. Now, it’s showing older posts. Blade is right on the money about this.
  • Options
    I posted about this a couple months ago I think in forum website feedback that the order of updates or announcements is almost never showing the newest at the top causing me and apparently other people to either not notice a new update or having to double check the dates on everything to find the newest. Its unnecessarily frustrating
  • Options
    In fact here is a couple pics to show what I think OP is talking about more specifically..
    Here is looking at the home page, look at the game updates tab..
    TASnF4q.png

Now look here at what shows when I actually go into the updates section.. what was shown as the most recent in the above pic is not at the top when you go into the updates.. instead its like halfway down the page.. which I couldnt show in this pic cause its too far down.
    SFDbuRX.png
  • Options
    Yeah, speaking of Forum & Website, moving this there. Two Mods replying here, and none of us thought about moving it there. o:)
    It'll be investigated, by the way. The problem of Most Recent post, not the fact we delayed moving this. ;)