First order SF in guild store

F8881gc.png

In guild store i see all the time only the new first order SF or his ship.
Are the Colonel Stark and Sith Assassin still in guild store ???

Replies

• Options
    I think Starck is in the spot Dengar is in, SA is in the last spot
  • Options
    Colonel Stark shows up in the third spot (where dengar is now)
    Sith Assassin shows up im the last spot (not on your screenshot)
  • Options
    They still are for me.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes, Starck just got moved to the side. The first one appears to be a new slot that currently only features pilot or his ship.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Yes, just got some Starck shards this morning
  • Options
    I'm waiting last 5 shards of stark for 3 weeks. I'm wondering if he's remove from guild store. Since recently they silently remove baze n sabine without official notification, it is fair if i assume same thing with stark.

Then i finally have last 5 shards. Since that he always appear every refresh. He's trolling me bad.

*story of ma' life :expressionless:
  • Options
    I just got some Sith assassin shards this morning
  • Options
    Will SFTF and his ship be in there forever? Or is that a rotating slot for new toons. I’m curious if it is in there for just a limited time only to be yanked out of there when a new toon shows up.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Will SFTF and his ship be in there forever? Or is that a rotating slot for new toons. I’m curious if it is in there for just a limited time only to be yanked out of there when a new toon shows up.

i doubt they'll tell us before removing them.
    I'm getting them while the getting is good.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Same I am buying them whilst they are easy to get from the store. Kylo unmasked and tie silencer are seeming to be really easy to farm with a decent drop rate. It makes you wonder if they will be needed for something
  • Metroplex79
    834 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I've 7*'ed Starck from the Guild Store (no crystals spent).

Now I'm torn in getting Jawa Engineer, FOSF TIE Fighter/Pilot, and Sith Assassin.

Paploo is one I want to get eventually too.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    leef wrote: »

I hope you're right but Sabine and Baze would like a word.

EDIT: Actually I doubt you're right. If they remove them, they will do so and then tell us. We won't get any warning. The difference with Sabine and Baze is they didn't tell us until everyone complained.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

EDIT: Actually I doubt you're right. If they remove them, they will do so and then tell us. We won't get any warning. The difference with Sabine and Baze is they didn't tell us until everyone complained.

i meant that they probably won't tell us, atleast not untill they removed them.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

i meant that they probably won't tell us, atleast not untill they removed them.

Whoops I read your post wrong.
  • Options
    There are more toons at his new slot that before, so he is even more rare now.
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    I'm waiting last 5 shards of stark for 3 weeks. I'm wondering if he's remove from guild store. Since recently they silently remove baze n sabine without official notification, it is fair if i assume same thing with stark.

Then i finally have last 5 shards. Since that he always appear every refresh. He's trolling me bad.

I feel ya, i keep saving 450 for when jyn shows up, she doesnt, I spend in some gear only for her to show up 3 refreshes in a row
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

I feel ya, i keep saving 450 for when jyn shows up, she doesnt, I spend in some gear only for her to show up 3 refreshes in a row
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

They aren’t anywhere else right now so it’s unlikely they will just remove them. My guess is they will add new characters and ships to that slot so they will not always have their own slot.
  • Options
    Assasin drop is low
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Assasin drop is low

Which thread do you think you are in?