Need advices on fleet squad

I am lvl 78.
My ships: here
My toons: here
My squad:
Ackbar leads his ship lvl 65 4* (Ackbar 4* g9 ).
Biggs ship 78 5* (Biggs 78 7* g9)
Wedge ship 78 5* (Wedge 78 6* g9)
Slave 78 4* (Boba 78 7* g9)
TIE advanced 78 5* (Vader 78 6* g8)
GC ship 5* (GC 78 6* g9)
Reinforcement:
Ahsoka ship (Ahsoka 75 7* g7)
Sun fac ship 5* (Sun Fac 75 5* g7)

I am playing target lock thing. I manage to get top 20 all the time and very seldom in to top 10. But it becomes harder. I was told that I need more target locker ships. Unfortunately TFP ship is much weaker than other ships in first wave and doesn'T do good as reinforcement (TFP ship 78 5* (TFP 70 5* g7 )) Also I missed the fact I need 5 light side ships for Ackbar 5* challenge now I have troubles to do the challenge. I want to stay in top 20 so what are my possible options.

1. I've heard target lock is better with mace lead is it true? I could probably still switch. ( though I have endurance lvl 40 4* (and mace 65 4* g7) despite the fact I am on shortage of ship material. Or I could switch to Tarking if it is better (Tarkin ship has 5 stars cause I needed that to do Zeta challenge)
2. I also feel that my reinforcements rather bad. I guess I need more targe lockert ships in first wave under any lead. I was told TFP will be good option and Consular will go to reinforcement kicking ahsoka or sun fac out till I get 5 star on leading ship. Is it right so?
3. I also screwed my progress forgetting about the fifth light ship so now I am able to do zeta challenge but cant do Ackbar challenge for 5* I need a light ship what would be good option?
3a) I've thought on umbaranian would be great if biggs with target lockers goes first wave they target lock all and then it comes out when biggs down and hits all target locket ships. But I don't know if it is possible to farm fast umbaranian to 5* and if Fives as toon and his ship will be needed in endgame.If not there is option
3b) Ghost to 5* or (have already on 3*)
3c) Bistan U wing to 5* (have already 40 out of 50 blueprints)
2 latter options are much more expensive cause more pilots needed but those ships will be needed at 7* anyway if I am gonna get chimera someday and I've read it is a best ship now. Though I don't know which one is better with my fleet Bistan or Ghost? Both are not very easy to farm fast unfortunately.

So I would be happy on any input on subject. What light side ship should I farm now to get it fast in order to stay in top 20 in long run or even try to get into top 10 if possible and under what lead. What other ship/pilots and to what gear. I am f2p and struggle around top 200 in squad arena and top 20 in fleet arena, so low crystals income :(

For now I am working on getting wedge to 8* in cantine, thinking on fives in cantine store. And choosing Ackbar or Tarking or Mace should I push in Squad Arena store. In GW store I farm only wedge and biggs ships to get them to 6* asap in fleet store Ghost and Bistan, Tie Advanced, Slave. Guid event store Bistan. But I think I need to focus only on 1 light ship or I get in troubles.

Thank you in advance.