How to get Raids tickets

I created a new Guild. It show that I have 0 tickets. How am I able to get tickets for my first Guild raid? Could anyone give me advice on my issue?

Replies

• Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    You get them when your daily activity for the guild resets. 1 for every energy spent up to 600 per member max 30k per day.
  • Options
    So if you're alone in your guild, it will take you 100 days to get the required 60K tickets. So you'll want to have 49 people join you and also produce 600 tickets per day.
  • Options
    If your solo in your guild, you might want to join an existing guild instead. It takes a long time to build a guild from scratch. Especially to get to do heroic raids.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Klocko wrote: »
    You get them when your daily activity for the guild resets. 1 for every energy spent up to 600 per member max 30k per day.

This.
  • Dxtrinc
    210 posts Member
    Options
    Can I revive this thread. Does it only happen after a certain time? I spent a lot of energy today and it said zero till I spent more energy after 7pm. Do you have to spend after the 7 o'clock refresh?
  • Options
    Its a daily thing. Its based on the energy spent each day based on your guild refresh time so 7pm as you stated..

So each day, each guild member can contribute up to a 600. At 7pm you will see your raid tickets grow based on the contribution of each guild member (you can see raid ticket totals in each individual raid screen).

The energy count then resets for the next day Rinse and repeat each day.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    If you have to ask this question, you should be joining a guild instead of creating one....
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    If you are new to leading a guild and need to ask this question, then this is the right place to ask them :—)
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    If you are new to leading a guild and need to ask this question, then this is the right place to ask them :—)

I did not mean to be rude to anyone, and you didn't accuse me of that, so all.good....

A guild leader needs to understand all aspects of the game, and where tickets come from is an extremely basic aspect of this game..... If OP doesn't realize that, he is not ready to lead a guild.....

Click on the guild search icon and you will see tons of guilds pop up with 10/50 members etc that you can join.... It's a shame...but there is a reason for that....

Finding a decent guild, doing your 600 a day and helping needs to come way before being a "leader" when you don't even know where raid tickets come me from.....

• Tmjm
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Made a video on this a few months ago.

Hope it helps you and your guild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXs6uC9i8ZQ
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

I did not mean to be rude to anyone, and you didn't accuse me of that, so all.good....

A guild leader needs to understand all aspects of the game, and where tickets come from is an extremely basic aspect of this game..... If OP doesn't realize that, he is not ready to lead a guild.....

I get your point but still:
    It's a game and if the OP enjoys the challenge of building his own guild from scratch, then I'm happy to help him by answering his questions, and I wish him the best if luck :—)