My phone started to download the update, but it appears it never finished it

How do I make my phone download the latest update?

In the App Store it doesn't come up and the last update was the Yoda challenge one.

Do I force the update in my phone or the game?

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Is there no way to make the game look for an update?
  • Options
    Happened to me too. Im sure when i close and open the app enough times it will work. Who knows?
  • Options
    Spent 20 mins on the phone with customer support. 3 transfers and I got disconnected, an accident I'm sure. But no call back...

If I delete and reinstall the game, will I lose energy? GW position?

How can there be no, check for updates button....
  • Options
    I was playing and the game told me the client needed to be restarted (whatever the client is). It basically reloaded the game, and I was updated then.
  • Options
    Yeah, it started it then stopped. Now it seems like the game thinks it's been updated, but it hasn't been. No GH in shard shop, no extra rewards in challenges, etc... When I go to App Store, it says the game is updated. But it also shows the last update as the Yoda challenge.

So I need to make the game or App Store do another update. But I can't figure out how to do that. I have an iPhone 6
  • Options
    I had to delete the game completely and reinstall it. Luckily the Facebook log in kept everything alive and all my characters/crystals and even energy was restored.

Update re-downloaded and I'm good to go now.
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure how the iOS works but the last update was just server side on android. The app it self did not get an update just downloaded some new data files.

Just like @Plague_Inc said.

The client is the app/interface itself.
  • Options
    It comes across as an update in the App Store. It downloads, then you start the game. I noticed a few more small downloads when I opened the arena or the challenges.

I just glad I did't lose anything.