Wow they added purple and golden gears to challenge

You can see them in the possible reward page. Does it mean they will raise the cap soon?

Replies

• Options
    I think so too. Better conserve your resources!
  • Options
    Ugh I'm not ready for the level cap increase. One more month :)
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    It's HAPPENING!
  • Options
    Ugh I'm not ready for the level cap increase. One more month :)

Greed greed greed is what drives this game. Please don't raise the cap again so soon
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Great now my 65 will be facing 80s in the GW, awesome.
  • Options
    You can see them in the possible reward page. Does it mean they will raise the cap soon?

I can't see it.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    ****. I was expecting at least 3 months before the cap increase.

Think about the game's longevity EA, not the $ signs.
  • Options
    GeLKR81h.jpg
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    GeLKR81h.jpg

:o

NOOO! It's too soon.
  • Options
    What if this time they just let us all go to the end game max (as in the real max)?
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Never seen a gold gear before

lzf79BZ.png

• Options
    And while datamined info was up to level 80, this seems like a cap raise until level 90...
  • Options
    they need to wait about 2 weeks so i can get all the gear ready for the update Lol
  • Options
    Nice work on adding some useful gear to these challenges, glad to see this implemented.
  • Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    Great now my 65 will be facing 80s in the GW, awesome.

My thought exactly :neutral:
  • Options
    No! But I won't even reach lvl 70 for another week at least :s oh well. Need to plan how to spend my resources better for now.
  • Options
    DV_27 wrote: »
    No! But I won't even reach lvl 70 for another week at least :s oh well. Need to plan how to spend my resources better for now.

I'll stay on my current plan for now and *hope* that they give us at least a bit of notice before raising the cap. This is easy for me to say since I've got a few rows of heroes at 70 now, but I really hope we have at least a month or two.

If they raise credit income then the level cap isn't as big of an issue to me.
  • Options
    Prepare to lose as the cap is lifted and getting from 70 to 80 takes 20 days per char in just credits
  • Options
    Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    DV_27 wrote: »

I'll stay on my current plan for now and *hope* that they give us at least a bit of notice before raising the cap. This is easy for me to say since I've got a few rows of heroes at 70 now, but I really hope we have at least a month or two.

If they raise credit income then the level cap isn't as big of an issue to me.
    Hopefully we can get rewards like the old keycard system but it's unlikely. Looks like credits is definitely going to be the biggest problem when the cap is raised. And by the sounds of everything that could be as soon as the second update from now. Next will be the scroundrel one which is why the nerfed greedy apparently but they said that once cap is 80 all greedos will be the same again.

So I'm almost willing to bet they will raise it in two updates time.
  • Options
    Prepare to lose as the cap is lifted and getting from 70 to 80 takes 20 days per char in just credits

Nah not that bad. 69-70 is about 170K. Say you have 10 L70 characters and an average price of 200K per level then thats 2 Million per level or 4 days of GW tokens. F2P is about 4 days per level on recollection anyway.

Of course that's assuming a massive stockpile of training droid.....
  • Options
    Does anyway know if level 90 will be end game? I saw that somewhere but not sure. If there's two more cap increases its still doable but if they don't ever stop with the increases is there really a point in continuing
  • Options
    They will be adding those syringes to the agility challenges! Just checked it now (sorry I don't know how to post pics properly) , those will definitely come in handy. I'm guessing those would be the ones unlocking at level 72
  • Options
    They won't raise the cap this soon. It's not even a month later and the last time we had to wait 4 months?
    Don't worry, there will be time. Raising cap so soon is not the best move and I highly doubt they will (now or any time soon).
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    wow seriously? this pace is **** for level cap raises if they are already looking at another cap raise.
  • Options
    I started playing at the beginning of Jan and I'm still a few days away from reaching 70. I really hope they hold off for another 2 months at least.
  • Options
    We really need those Syringes now though.

If we can't farm them till lvl 72, it's gonna do absolutely nothing to ease the massive, massive bottleneck for these things at 73.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    A new gear shows up. *poof* everybody turns into fortune tellers and uses words like "****" about the company releasing the gear.

Considering how many times the community has been dead wrong about stuff, some temperance and patience would have been expected.

Also, forum mods really should consider adding "****" to the censored list. It's a slur against a group in society with the least opportunities to defend itself.
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    They won't raise the cap this soon. It's not even a month later and the last time we had to wait 4 months?
    Don't worry, there will be time. Raising cap so soon is not the best move and I highly doubt they will (now or any time soon).

Well if judging by "best move" they will raise the cap tomorrow and then tell us about it on Monday. All while removing crit chance from the game and allowing rank 2500 to snipe rank one.