Need Arena Help

Darkmanes
13 posts Member
edited February 2018
Like the title says need help im a small dolphin and not sure what i should focus on or the team i should use or work on using any help would be great thank you
my ally code is 546-813-182
p.s i should also stat my current arena team is Phoenix at g8 save ezra at 10 i am working on the rest of the gear to at least 10

My swgoh.gg collection.... https://swgoh.gg/u/darkmanes/collection/
Post edited by Darkmanes on

Replies

• Options
    bump also if i havent gave the proper info for help plz let me know so i can make it right really neededing some direction/help
  • Options
    What are your goals? Arena team? Legendary characters?
  • Options
    For arena, i would use wedge, biggs, r2, chirut, baze
    Thrawn might work instead of r2

Keep working to 7* thrawn and r2 in the next events.

After that, you want to work towards getting Commander Luke Skywalker or Rey Jedi Training.
  • Options
    @syrup_Chugger3 im srry i wasnt more clear i was looking for arena help mainly as my farm plans are currently getting first order to 7 stars so i can get bb8, Then finish off empire toons to 7 stars. After that get finn and vets to 7 then leia and sth and old ben to 7. At that point i get cls and jtr and i just do a meta team

@Mobewan see ive been thinking of that same team but let me ask you this compared to what i run in arena now wich is pheonix at g8 ezra g10 all 7 stars will it matter that 3 of those charecters chaze and r2 arent 7 stars? And i do plan to finish thrawn up i was 79 when the event happened and didnt have any omegas on my squad wich is why i only 6 stared him

On a side note im very New to the game less than a year but i have played other games mmos, fps, mobas played all the top titles and this community by far has been the fastest and kindest to respond than all other games ive played so thank you all very much. srry for being long winded and terribad punctuation but its how i roll
  • Options
    @Darkmanes
    R2, thrawn and baze are very viable below 7*

You have to gear them as high as possible of course.

At their current gear level, whether they are better than your phoenix team, i cannot say. They seem good, you can try them out and see.
  • Options
    @mobewan thank you again for your quick response.do you think i can use my dn in a squad of some type? hes only 4 star but i dont know if he falls in to that low star level but still arena viable like thrawn baze etc etc. And this might be a bad place to ask this but when should a new player search out an heroic aat guild i want gk sooooo bad and he looks like behind cls and jtr the best toon in the game.
  • Options
    @Darkmanes - listen to @Mobewan - he knows what he's talking about.

However-if you're foolish enough to listen to me then go for -

Wedge (Lead), Biggs, STHan, R2 and...Lando- for the Arena. Do everything you can to get Leia and replace Lando with her.

Then follow this video -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uRZ016XV4k

• Options
    DN at low stars could work instead of thrawn or r2, but his annihilatrle takes a few turns to set up. DN works best behind rex lead (who gives tm with every crit) ot behind gk/bariss team. Once you get to mid level arena, every meta basically switches him out so i dont recomend him.