Forest Moon assault battle difficulty

Why is the recommended level 75 and the recommended gear G8, when i have a full level 85 empire team with mostly maxed abilities and maxed mods and all 7 star except the emperor and I can only get to the 4th battle with with palp lead and vader lead? It seems weird that you would have a low recommended level when max level toons cant even get halfway.

Replies

• Options
    Use troopers or droids
  • Options
    What kind of mods are you using,
  • Options
    And if I dont have a full 7 star team of troopers or droids? one of my guild mates just showed his team of G12 zader,G12 zetar2,palp G11, RG G11, and chopper G9 all max level and he barely beat tier 2 very hard. Im talking about tier 1
  • Options
    And if I dont have a full 7 star team of troopers or droids? one of my guild mates just showed his team of G12 zader,G12 zetar2,palp G11, RG G11, and chopper G9 all max level and he barely beat tier 2 very hard. Im talking about tier 1

I'm going to guess here that it's likely both your mods are sub par and your strategy is not ideal. I could go take that team myself and clear all three tiers, so check your speeds, and research best ways to handle the tiers.

Curious, what's a zetar2?
  • Options
    I have all 5 star max level health mods on vader, 2 crit damage and crit chance and 2 speed mods on TFP, 4 health mods and 2 offense mods on palp,2 defense mods and 4 health mods on RG, and only 2 health mods on magma. I dont have a lot of the mod challenges done yet.
  • Options

I'm going to guess here that it's likely both your mods are sub par and your strategy is not ideal. I could go take that team myself and clear all three tiers, so check your speeds, and research best ways to handle the tiers.

Zeta R2
  • Options
    its z2d2 i think
  • Options

Zeta R2

Well now that you spaced it out it makes all kinda sense there lol,

Anyway, it sounds like your mods are lacking mainly, your tie for example , you say has 2 cc 2 cd and 2 speed mods, there is a problem right there, you need 4 cd or 4 speed mods for the set bonus, tie should have four speed mods, with good speed secondaries plus a cc or health set wth good speed secondaries,

I'm guessing you don't have a lot of speed secondaries in your mods? Or possibly your fast mods are on your arena squad?m might want to look into swapping mods around a bit to tweak your squad for the event
  • Options
    And your guild mates squad is not an ideal comp synergy wise to run,

Do you have a swgoh.gg profile?
  • Options

I do but I hardly use it and I know my mods are lacking I need the correct teams to get the challenges working on jawas right now im just upset that the recommended level claims to be low but if someone at that level were to go in they would get destroyed
  • Options

I do but I hardly use it and I know my mods are lacking I need the correct teams to get the challenges working on jawas right now im just upset that the recommended level claims to be low but if someone at that level were to go in they would get destroyed

Your profile updates automatically, so it's a handy way for folks to see what you have to work with.

As for the level and gear reqs, I would hazard a guess that it is doable at those numbers, depending on what squad come you have, and what kind of mods you have.

You don't necessarily need jawas to farm cd mods, nor res for speed mods, while those are good and nice to have, it's actually quite useful to farm several sets of good health mods as a starter base for a squad. Which you can do tier three using whichever chars you want, lots of times issues arise from being outrun by your enemy. Speed primary arrows are a good idea, five dot preferred , followed by speed secondary stats on the rest of the mods. Speed helps, it's the top rated stat to increase, but offense hard number secondaries, not percent, is another good stat, cc boosts are helpful also. Prot and health secondaries are also up there.

It almost sounds like you would be served well by farming up a coup,e chars worth of good health mods you can use , then as you develop jawas , you can replace the health mods with a cd set and pass the health mods down to another char.
  • Options

Your profile updates automatically, so it's a handy way for folks to see what you have to work with.

As for the level and gear reqs, I would hazard a guess that it is doable at those numbers, depending on what squad come you have, and what kind of mods you have.

You don't necessarily need jawas to farm cd mods, nor res for speed mods, while those are good and nice to have, it's actually quite useful to farm several sets of good health mods as a starter base for a squad. Which you can do tier three using whichever chars you want, lots of times issues arise from being outrun by your enemy. Speed primary arrows are a good idea, five dot preferred , followed by speed secondary stats on the rest of the mods. Speed helps, it's the top rated stat to increase, but offense hard number secondaries, not percent, is another good stat, cc boosts are helpful also. Prot and health secondaries are also up there.

It almost sounds like you would be served well by farming up a coup,e chars worth of good health mods you can use , then as you develop jawas , you can replace the health mods with a cd set and pass the health mods down to another char.

I understand that I just need those specific teams to unlock the challenges at 3 star so i can farm them and I have a ton of health mods
  • Options
    Reccomended lvl 75 and g8 i think it's the minimal for the correct team imo.

- Imp trooper
    - Droid, specifically hk47 lead, ig 88 & 86, +2
    - Empire palp lead, with heavy debuff squad

All team above using TM manipulation to complete the event.
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

- Imp trooper

So shouldn't a palp lead with vader, TFP, RG and Magma at least get the for first tier of the event done? Granted not the best mods but all max level and abilities maxed except some omegas.
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

- Imp trooper

So shouldn't a palp lead with vader, TFP, RG and Magma at least get the for first tier of the event done? Granted not the best mods but all max level and abilities maxed except some omegas.

Bcause the event is free u can try as much u like, try to change ur team several times to get the correct squad. Palp lead worth the try, he'll give lot of turn meter to empire ally. Especially vader.. vader do his curling blade, then his TM full, he throw saber, if there is enemy dies he'll attack again with basic.

RG and magma would not be optimal i think.. bcause they don't give lot of debuff. Tarkin more preferable. If u have tarkin ready, u can replace magma.. RG for ur tank. Don't forget to play around with event abilities.. they'll help
  • Options
    Use snowtrooper with an empire team if you have him, even if hes not well geared. His unique will feed your team turn meter. I would also use characters with aoe attacks so that you can keep dropping the weaker ones without focusing on them.
  • Options
    zVeers, zStarck Shore Snow DT. Never got hit in all 3 tiers.
  • Options
    zVeers, zStarck Shore Snow DT. Never got hit in all 3 tiers.

Press auto = < 2 min battle :wink:
  • Options
    Difficulty same as always, move along.
  • Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Difficulty same as always, move along.

You clearly didnt understand what I said so what was the point of what you said?
  • Options
    Tanks aren't much use since the little ewoks have there deathmark buff thing and deal heavy dmg. Aoe is very useful. Because most of them are very week.

Droids under Hk are super good even at lower gear levels and with BB-8 droids are stupid good. They star with each round with additional 40% tm and gain 50-100% tm basically every attack.