P1 HAAT Solo

I’ve been trying to solo p1 haat with Dathcha lead, CLS, and Han. Currently Dathcha is gear 10, speed 171. CLS is gear 12, speed 231 and fully zetaed. Han is gear 12, speed 220 and fully zetaed. I screw the pooch every time. Best I can do is around one million damage. I keep wasting time gearing Dathcha up and did worse today than I’ve ever done. I can’t keep GGs turn meter down for long. Please, any advice??? Any questions about my toons just ask. Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    Thrawn's Fracture springs to mind
  • Options
    That’s odd. That should be able to solo phase 1. I actually only use CLS and Raid Han on phase 1 when I try to solo it. Sometimes with bad RNG I don’t solo it but I can easily get 3 million damage. Try leaving Datcha out. With only CLS and Han you should be able to keep GG’s turn meter low.
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    That’s odd. That should be able to solo phase 1. I actually only use CLS and Raid Han on phase 1 when I try to solo it. Sometimes with bad RNG I don’t solo it but I can easily get 3 million damage. Try leaving Datcha out. With only CLS and Han you should be able to keep GG’s turn meter low.

I’ll try it. Just making sure I’m getting this right. Kill all the droids first. Don’t use Hans special on GG. Should I avoid hitting GG until all the other droids are dead?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Does Han have a zeta on his unique it's important to carry the solo imo.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    Does Han have a zeta on his unique it's important to carry the solo imo.
    Yeah it’s zetaed.
  • Options
    Thrawn's Fracture springs to mind

What about his fracture?
  • Options
    So when your attacking keep CLS on GG. And keep him buff blocked! Let Datcha and RHan take out or stun the side droids. Once the side droids are stunned or out switch datcha and RHan back to GG.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    You don’t even need to kill all of the droids. Get B2 out of the way and focus strictly on GG. You will dispatch of those magnaguards easily with the counter attacks. Focus all fire on GG. It’s important he has buff immunity on.

EDIT: I always use Hans special on GG except if his turn meter is close to giving him his turn. If he has low TM use Hans special and usually you will get to attack right away again because of the TM gain from his special.
  • Options
    Are u counting 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7 hit? Every 7th hit have to be ideally a double han tap with basic, a datcha hit (followed by han/cls asisting) or CLS special to remove full TM
    The best option is to try o make han hit every 7th hit with double chance to remove TM (double chance to dont get resisted), second best datcha, third CLS special xD

I run Datcha (only G7 without even mods xD), CLS 240 speed, han 210 speed or so...
    To make urself a idea my datcha dont even die most of the times... So GG dont take more than 1-2 turns and seems i have similar mods than u xD

Just try to use both han specials to make sure either han or datcha makes the 7th hit, if u are in the 5th hit then use han special (the stun one) as 6th hit and then double tap as 7th (ful GG TM) and 1st hit for the next round.
    If everyone but han have almost 0 TM (and GG less than 50-70%) then use han buff to let datcha and CLS get TM.

I find it so easy to solo... Single problem is my guild roster is so low and i have to clean P1 and then a bit of P2 and full P3/P4 so i need CLS for mi second team... To Solo P1 takes 15-20min for me, but i have to restart if i cant get CLS out at the end of the fight (or the start of the second) to use him latter xD
  • Options
    Sarcodino wrote: »
    Are u counting 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7 hit? Every 7th hit have to be ideally a double han tap with basic, a datcha hit (followed by han/cls asisting) or CLS special to remove full TM
    The best option is to try o make han hit every 7th hit with double chance to remove TM (double chance to dont get resisted), second best datcha, third CLS special xD

I run Datcha (only G7 without even mods xD), CLS 240 speed, han 210 speed or so...
    To make urself a idea my datcha dont even die most of the times... So GG dont take more than 1-2 turns and seems i have similar mods than u xD

Just try to use both han specials to make sure either han or datcha makes the 7th hit, if u are in the 5th hit then use han special (the stun one) as 6th hit and then double tap as 7th (ful GG TM) and 1st hit for the next round.
    If everyone but han have almost 0 TM (and GG less than 50-70%) then use han buff to let datcha and CLS get TM.

I find it so easy to solo... Single problem is my guild roster is so low and i have to clean P1 and then a bit of P2 and full P3/P4 so i need CLS for mi second team... To Solo P1 takes 15-20min for me, but i have to restart if i cant get CLS out at the end of the fight (or the start of the second) to use him latter xD

I haven’t been keeping track of number of hits which is probably why I fail. Also tough to practice. My guild finishes p1 in five minutes haha. I’m the only sucker not soloing it yet.
  • Options
    Mo_man78 wrote: »
    I haven’t been keeping track of number of hits which is probably why I fail. Also tough to practice. My guild finishes p1 in five minutes haha. I’m the only sucker not soloing it yet.

You don't have to. I don't. But then, you have to be cautious when using Han's Special, as it's the only ability that does not trigger TM reduction.
  • Options
    I can do it with toons at similar speed as you have.

I don't even count the hits.
    The biggest thing as mentioned above is to actually not be tempted to hit GG with Han's "Deadeye" attack. Using his basic only ensures you remove enough TM even if GG gains his 7th attack TM.
  • Options
    I kill the droids then put it into auto, when the droids come back I go back to manual and kill the droids again.. rinse repeat.. your characters are strong enough to do this it seems. The hardest part is getting cls and han to retreat properly once its down to like 10%
  • Options
    If you don't use Han's "Deadeye" on Grievous there's no need to count hits. Both basics and Luke's special reduce TM so it wont matter. The only thing that can go wrong is if Grievous resists with the base 15% on the 7th hit, which you can't do anything about anyway. Just avoi using deadeye on Grievous and you should be fine.
  • Options
    My guild has made two attempts at HAAT (both stalled in P2, which I am working on), and the last time I was able to solo P1 with just CLS. Yes, it took forever and there were a ton of retreats involved. I see people talking about Datcha and Han and yadda yadda yadda. Sure, you can speed up the phase by adding more damage to your team, but you can absolutely get the job done with a lone, solitary CLS.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Not if your guild completes P1 too quickly though...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

In which case mission accomplished and no need to solo it? Then again, as stated above, my guild has yet to beat HAAT so maybe if we had that on farm I would look at it differently, like I do Pit. (Several guildmates can solo herioc Pit entirely with one squad)
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice everyone. Very helpful. Finally did it on a practice run. Dathcha lead with cls and Han. Unfortunately couldn’t auto it. Didn’t use Hans deadeye at all. Didn’t have to escape. GG had like ten turns left. Took around 10 minutes. See if I can do it again tonight with the real raid.
  • Kreontas
    220 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Well you can still use deadeye on the adds, it’s free ;)
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice everyone. Very helpful. Finally did it on a practice run. Dathcha lead with cls and Han. Unfortunately couldn’t auto it. Didn’t use Hans deadeye at all. Didn’t have to escape. GG had like ten turns left. Took around 10 minutes. See if I can do it again tonight with the real raid.

Escape is recommended, cause you can use Han Solo and CLS in other phases. Personally, I use them for Phase 3 solo.
  • Options

Escape is recommended, cause you can use Han Solo and CLS in other phases. Personally, I use them for Phase 3 solo.

What’s your p3 team?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

In which case mission accomplished and no need to solo it? Then again, as stated above, my guild has yet to beat HAAT so maybe if we had that on farm I would look at it differently, like I do Pit. (Several guildmates can solo herioc Pit entirely with one squad)

At the higher end the goal is to solo each phase with 1 squad or for those truly dedicated the goal is to solo the entire haat raid with one squad.
  • Options
    Ummm the easy answer to this is you can solo with pretty much just cls but have to escape.. but it's harder and easier with more characters. You have to count how many times you hit gervious exactly to 10 and on the 10th hit you have to use lukes special to remove 100 turn meter which stops him from tactical genius and gaining 80 turn meter
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I have Han and Luke with maxed gear, only missing Luke's lead zeta. With good RNG I can get through over 50% of the phase before Grievous even gets his first turn. I use Han's stun on the B2, and ignore the other 2 droids usually, and just let my counter attacks kill them. I frequently have to restart at the beginning of the phase because Grievous will resist and then get a turn in so I just reset it. Getting Luke's special to get the debuffs and remove all turn meter at the start helps. I only ever target the other droids when Grievous' turn meter is really low or to get rid of that pesky B2. Also never use Han's stun on Grievous and save it for the side droids, especially the B2. I also use Han's Never Tell Me the Odds buff a lot, and helps him get his cooldowns to end quicker, and drop any debuffs due to the turn meter gain.

I tried it with Datcha lead a while ago and didn't do nearly as well so not doing that again.

I have 258 speed on Luke, and about 212 on Han, but this strategy has been working when my mods were a fair bit less too. If your Han is dying a lot then I would focus on giving him more gear. Mine stopped dying when I started adding gear 12 pieces if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    I have Han and Luke with maxed gear, only missing Luke's lead zeta. With good RNG I can get through over 50% of the phase before Grievous even gets his first turn. I use Han's stun on the B2, and ignore the other 2 droids usually, and just let my counter attacks kill them. I frequently have to restart at the beginning of the phase because Grievous will resist and then get a turn in so I just reset it. Getting Luke's special to get the debuffs and remove all turn meter at the start helps. I only ever target the other droids when Grievous' turn meter is really low or to get rid of that pesky B2. Also never use Han's stun on Grievous and save it for the side droids, especially the B2. I also use Han's Never Tell Me the Odds buff a lot, and helps him get his cooldowns to end quicker, and drop any debuffs due to the turn meter gain.

I tried it with Datcha lead a while ago and didn't do nearly as well so not doing that again.

I have 258 speed on Luke, and about 212 on Han, but this strategy has been working when my mods were a fair bit less too. If your Han is dying a lot then I would focus on giving him more gear. Mine stopped dying when I started adding gear 12 pieces if I remember correctly.

I’m still having difficulty with it for some reason. Soloed twice in airplane mode but for me it’s just bad RNG or something. My Han and CLS are maxed out on gear. Tried everything everyone has suggested but still having trouble. I try not to use Hans Never Tell Me The Odds because I notice GG gains Tm when I use it. I don’t use Hans Aoe on him. Tried killing the side droids with counters but still doesn’t work fast enough and they end up taunting. And GG resists cls special seems like 25% of the time. I’m doomed to fail haha. I’ll just keep at it.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Han's AOE?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    i use just cls. always try escaping around count down at 10. I am almost aways escape.

just always hit Grievous. lukes counter will take of the other droids
  • TukkuRask
    79 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    OP didn't mention it, but you have to stick to using each of their basic attacks on GG.

Start off with Han using Deadeye on B2.
    Luke uses Call to Action then Use the Force on GG. If it doesn't clear his TM, exit and restart.
    The electro-bots will hopefully attack Luke but focus your basics (and only your basics) on GG.
    Electro-bots can be safely attacked when they are stunned, otherwise all attacks - yep, basics only - should be on GG.

At some point GG will give off his manic laugh and respawn his droid pets. That's fine, as long as your Han and lil' Jawa have enough protection they can get through a few waves of this. You can also use CtA on Luke again so he counters the robots' attacks - reapply CtA when they're dead again.

I have g12 CLS and RHan but my Datscha is pretty weak, so I find myself restarting an average of 3-4 times until I get a strong start (primarily Luke removes all of GG's TM on his first attack). I clear it maybe 50% of the time with Luke almost always the only one left alive. When it gets down to him alone I just ensure CtA is off so I get that counter chance to take down the pets and focus on GG.

When/if his rage counter gets down to 3, I start my escape attempts. If all goes well, he's dead by the time i get there.

It's not the strongest team or strategy but if you don't feel like counting hits on GG, it's a pretty straightforward fight. You can also bring Rex in for TM reduction on his basic and dispell. And another meat shield.
  • Options
    I use just CLS, and leave the side droids alive. They only give CLS more turn meter when he hits them on the retaliation. Once GG is getting close to enraged, retreat, wash, rinse, repeat.