Can’t Beat Wicket Event (AT-ST Battle)

Moroveus
147 posts Member
edited February 2018
What’s the easiest Ewok team to farm for the Wicket event? My current Ewok team is so weak that I can’t beat the AT-ST event. I’d like to start collecting Wicket shards, because I have a suspicion he’ll be necessary to unlock another toon later (C-3PO, maybe?). But at the same time, I want to invest as little as possible energy into farming Ewoks. Here’s my current Ewok roster. Who should I be farming, and who’s the best leader?

Teebo- 7*, G11
Scout- 7*, G8
Elder- 5*, G8
Chirpa- 5*, G8
Wicket- 4*, G7
Paploo- 4*, G7
Logray- 4*, G5

https://swgoh.gg/u/moroveus/collection/?f=ewok

Replies

• Options
    For better insight, i've beat wicket with:
    Chirpa lead - *7, g8, lvl 75
    Teebo - *7, g8, lvl 85
    Elder - *7, g8, lvl 65
    Scout - *7, g8, lvl 65
    Logray - *5, g8, lvl 65

Their ability not max, no zeta. I think i sucess finish it bcause i borrow my arena team mods. All of their speed boost by 100+. Logray is not a must, i'm just lucky have his shard appear more in guild store. Maybe there is better comp, but that is the most efficient ewok team to clear the event imo with minimum investment.

Ewok only have 2 lead: chirpa n teebo. Chirpa is more useful for AT ST event, if u have high speed ewok, the bonus TM can outrun enemy TM and u can have many turn. U need to farm logray rather than paploo.. his tm reduction, mass foresight is nice.
  • Options
    I use 5 star paploo with original ewok chirpa lead. Dispel on basic does wonders against the stormtroopers.
  • Options
    You'll have to improve your elder. His survival is key low gear ewoks are going to die.
  • Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    I use 5 star paploo with original ewok chirpa lead. Dispel on basic does wonders against the stormtroopers.

Teebo can dispel also (with his special). But it's rare for me to see storm taunt. Logray daze n tm reduction pause him, if it not work i reduce storm tm with teebo basic (stealth mode) before he can taunt.
  • Options
    Moroveus wrote: »

Btw ur ewoks is better than me.. U CAN DO THIS!! :star::love:
  • Options
    Sounds like I need to stack a bunch of speed mods on them and let their TM reduction do all the work?
  • Options
    Moroveus wrote: »
    Sounds like I need to stack a bunch of speed mods on them and let their TM reduction do all the work?

Tbh, as @ProximaB1_ pointing, ewok elder is the key for low gear ewoks bcause ur 2-3 ewoks will die. It is important elder not die, bcause if he die nobody can revive ewoks and its game over. My best speed mod i put on elder. His dispel, heal, and revive have long cooldown, so that i bump his speed.

TM reduction is not always work, it just alternative so that enemy don't attack much. Even if u can control enemy tm, u can't stop background AT ST/final stage AT ST doing his aoe attack. Scout is my main damage dealer. Put ur best crit damage/chance mod on him