Ugrading mod levels to increase a toon's power rating isnt working right now, is it suppose to?

So I am trying to get KRU over 6000 power but the power rating seems to be stuck at 5997.
I have just been increasing my mod levels to do this, but the power rating doesn't change. Is this correct behaviour?
I guess we can't attach pics... but my KRU is:
4*
Level 65
Gear 7 (+4 pieces)
Abilities all at level 4
6, 5 pip mods at levels 12 ×3, 13 x2, 14 x1
Power says 5997.

Any ideas?

Replies

• Options
    Level up kru that will increase his power or give him more gear
  • Options
    I would try that but I am very low on credits cause I spent it on leveling my mods :) ... which I thought increased the power ratings.
  • Options
    Power rating will slightly increase if u pump them to max mod lvl 15
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Power rating will slightly increase if u pump them to max mod lvl 15

This. I don't think mod power changes between increase lvls and 15. So it will change the power addition of a mod when you increase a stat, or hit 15.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    pu3wz.png
    upgrading mod lvl does increase character power
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    If u curious, n don't have much credit to upgrade til lvl 15, try to borrow 2-3 ur other char mods at lvl 15. U can see the improvement. Or u can swap mod set temporary from char that u barely used. Cost about 30k per set if i'm not wrong.
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    So it t looks like there is something wrong with the number that displays when you level up a mod and the increase toon gets in power rating.
    I have 3 pics that show this issue:
    1)
    348kgli.png

2)
    a4wk08.png

3)
    2w7pa1j.png

The toon power increase is smaller.
    And I was able to get above 5997 by increasing ability levels, and once that happened increasing mod levels did begin again to increase toon power rating but NOT AT A 1:1 amount, as shown in pics.

Is this a known response?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    +55 total GP
    +21 for kylo and +34 his ship.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    @Anraeth if you're trying to get him over 6K for this TW, once the defensive phase starts, than no toon will get upgraded. It's a part of TW.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    @Anrath it seems like you missed the fact, that KRU is also a pilot and you have his ship unlocked. As @Leef pointed out, upgrading KRU's mods increases the GP of both KRU and his ship.

No bug here :—)
  • Options
    Anytime you power up, gear up, or level up a characters that has a ship unlocked some power will be added to both
  • Options
    Okay that makes sense. Thanks for that.

And ... yup. Up and down like a yo-yo