Game is causing auto accidents

Max arena jump bell curve is so freaking stupid and annoying and will be the reason I delete this game one day.

You know with the way arena payouts are scheduled, largely durin commute times, that tons of people are playing this in their car. Yeah, it’s wrong to do so, but it happens and will keep happening and everyone knows it. The payout times only makes it many times worse. Sure, you can auto a battle, but you can’t quickly pick a gd matchup. And you know there’s more than one reason players have to try for particular matchups. I’m not driving now but how much does it **** to constantly hit the button for 10 minutes when you know what the end result will be? Stupid.

Let us scroll possible matchups. At least in the top 100 or so. I cannot stand this, and have NO FREAKING CLUE why it was made WORSE for ships!

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    :o
  • Options
    Guess what? I’m still trying to get the same matchup that spurred the original post. This is NOT FUN, EA. What is the point? To ruin a game that I otherwise obviously enjoy? I don’t think you’re going to get more dollars in the end trying to make people spend crystals for this, while making the game so much less enjoyable at the same time. You also know that it’s often not a matter even needing to buy refreshes; everyone beats everyone so we have to coordinate and avoid those we’re friendly with at certain times. Buying crystals from you won’t even help.