Sith assassin

JonnyTheSkywalker
32 posts Member
edited February 2018
Hi everyone. I just want to know what do you guys thinking about farming SA. I'm currently farming KRU he is about 40/100 and then I'm thinking continuing farming my vets. They are currently 1/100 and 39/100. People talking about SA might be needed to unlock some character. I really doubt that SA needed specificly. Isn't it more likely sith to be needed rather than explicitly SA. If so I have Palpatine which will be more powerful after rework. Vader, dooku, savage, sidious and maul. Which should be enough if sith needed for something. I don't want to lose time on SA I know she is good. But she is currently 35/50 and it is not the time for me to farm her right now. unless it is a must.

Replies

• Options
    Hi everyone. I just want to know what do you guys thinking about farming SA. I'm currently farming KRU he is about 40/100 and then I'm thinking continuing farming my vets. They are currently 1/100 and 39/100. People talking about SA might be needed to unlock some character. I really doubt that SA needed specificly. Isn't it more likely sith to be needed rather than explicitly SA. If so I have Palpatine which will be more powerful after rework. Vader, dooku, savage, sidious and maul. Which should be enough if sith needed for something. I don't want to lose time on SA I know she is good. But she is currently 35/50 and it is not the time for me to farm her right now. unless it is a must.

Odds are you will need Sith Assassin. Hoping that it's just an event where Sith are needed is definitely a possibility but if you're not going to farm SA then you're taking a risk.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I think new release sith chars: darth malak, darth traya, darth sion. Will be marquee or maybe like unpopular wicket/talzin type. SA/ST will require.

Then in couple months heroes fall event: Revan. Which will need the 3 ancient sith. Panic farming similar with vets type will happens.

I'm stop farming vets, bcause i dont like the idea of i rule the arena with 1 girl, 2 recycle bin, +2 whoever. But rule the arena with ancient sith is more tempting :joy:
  • Options
    Sith Assassin is a character taken from SWTOR, she is one of the more common player characters. SWTOR happens several years after Revan's death, she must not be part of a villains journey for Revan.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Everything is speculation, and the best advice I can give you is make a plan and stick to it. If you change what you are doing every time some new rumors come up you will miss out on the second run of events for characters you have wanted for months.

Now if we get actual information, then you evaluate your position and make a new plan if you want to.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Everything is speculation, and the best advice I can give you is make a plan and stick to it. If you change what you are doing every time some new rumors come up you will miss out on the second run of events for characters you have wanted for months.

This.

Farm who and what you like. Eventually it will come good. Every dog has his day.

Except CUP.