Jedi Team Inquiry

Hello! I would just like to know if anyone has unlocked Yoda at 7* using the same path?

I'm currently farming:

JC (he's at 5*)
Mace (also 5*)
Eeth 3*
QGJ 4*

I have Lumi 7*

So Basically my team is going to look like:

JC
Mace
Eeth
QGJ

All at 7*, gear 8

Do you think it would be enough to beat the challenge for Yoda at level 7? or am I screwed? (Can't really farm anyone else because I'm F2P and I didn't want to divide my farms between Ahsoka and QGJ) + Can't unlock Barris yet.

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Doubtful. Maybe if RNGezus smiles upon you after 700 tries. But I have yet to hear of anyone beating 7* Yoda with Eeth.
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    Doubtful. Maybe if RNGezus smiles upon you after 700 tries. But I have yet to hear of anyone beating 7* Yoda with Eeth.

Oh man.. Should I stop farming Eeth then and focus on Getting someone else in Arena for the meantime until i get the chance to unlock Barris? :neutral:
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    I did and shifted my focus to other Jedi. Barris would probably be your best bet. That all depends on if you have the patience to grind her though.
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    I did and shifted my focus to other Jedi. Barris would probably be your best bet. That all depends on if you have the patience to grind her though.

What did your team look like, if you don't mind me asking?
  • Options
    Barris, Ashoka, Lumi, JC, QGJ
  • Options
    I saw a guy on youtube who did it with that combo, but with ashoka instead of mace. I haven't even done the 6* yet, but I think mace would be better if he lands his expose on yoda which is 20% of his massive health. I def think you can do it, you just need a bit of luck and some (many) tries.
    Also the guy didn't even do the barris trick, he just went for yoda with lumi as leader.
  • Options
    I saw a guy on youtube who did it with that combo, but with ashoka instead of mace. I haven't even done the 6* yet, but I think mace would be better if he lands his expose on yoda which is 20% of his massive health. I def think you can do it, you just need a bit of luck and some (many) tries.
    Also the guy didn't even do the barris trick, he just went for yoda with lumi as leader.

Thanks man! I'll stick with what I can farm for now. Hope I can do it in 500 tries or so. :smile:
  • Options

Mace expose can be resisted n give them turn meter