Night Sisters

Prev1
DARTHSTATIC
54 posts Member
edited February 2018
So let me get this right. A faction that is incredibly underground, as far as the mainstream goes, gets to become the strongest faction in the entire game? Sweet, awesome idea. Make them stronger than rebels and siths alike. That's what everyone wants when they think of STAR WARS. Hey you got that cool Star Wars game? I don't want Luke or Vader. I want that night sister that NO ONE KNOWS THEIR NAME!! It's making it difficult to stay motivated when the lamest faction is the cheapest and not even fun to try and fight against. Plus it's made TW unbearable and NO FUN. Is this work or a game? Smh

Replies

• Options
    There are many teams to counter them
  • Options

Yeah but are they not OP??
  • Options
    AOE
  • Options
    Clearly you’ve missed the thousands of posts that tell you how you can beat them.

Hint: it might involve actually changing your team to deal with their mechanics.
  • Options
    Then quit. You don't like it? Don't play. There's plenty of teams that can beat them. They're not as niche as you think. Just because you don't appreciate anything outside of the movies doesn't mean others don't. Did you get for cls to be nerfed?
  • Options
    Our TW enemies had a full NS territory to start. We were all super happy because NS have loads of counters and we didn't have to use our better toons for a whole first territory.

Sorry you don't like variety in arena which is exactly what the NS are creating, variety
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    The only thing better than the 1,000th complaint thread about a topic is one that is shouted at us.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

Yeah but are they not OP??

How can something that is easily countered be op?
  • Options
    Haha they took the word HATE out of my title in my thread. Man EA can't even allow honest opinions from their community. Guess the thousands I've spent on this game isn't worth my voice.
  • Options
    Then quit. You don't like it? Don't play. There's plenty of teams that can beat them. They're not as niche as you think. Just because you don't appreciate anything outside of the movies doesn't mean others don't. Did you get for cls to be nerfed?

ok you are right I will quit.

• Options
    TVF wrote: »
    The only thing better than the 1,000th complaint thread about a topic is one that is shouted at us.

Sorry I'm frustrated man. I should just get on my knees for the devs like the majority of you guys do, I guess.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The general advise is to not use them on defense, because they have some very solid counters.

With some minor changes to your team you can beat them, it's only when they get higher geared that you need to get very specific counters like troopers.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    The general advise is to not use them on defense, because they have some very solid counters.

With some minor changes to your team you can beat them, it's only when they get higher geared that you need to get very specific counters like troopers.

Yeah that's what it was. They are all gear 12. They obliterated all my rebel teams. I have CLS, R2, CHS, Chase all gear 12 and the amount of health and power that team has shouldn't be taken down by cheap tricks. No matter what I do Talzin rezs.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Yeah that's what it was. They are all gear 12. They obliterated all my rebel teams. I have CLS, R2, CHS, Chase all gear 12 and the amount of health and power that team has shouldn't be taken down by cheap tricks. No matter what I do Talzin rezs.

Then you need certain squads for that level of NS, zVeers led troopers for one, a solid thrawn empire squad for two, and NS become simple to deal with
  • Options
    NS is not fair for newer player, simply bcause they don't have deep chars yet. But for senior player, NS is nothing.. we have imp trooper, chaze, phoenix, u named it.

We as community, failed to see that viewpoint. Let alone our arrogance.. we think we are the master bcause we play this game long enough.
  • Options
    Imperial Troopers take them out with ease on auto. I recommend zeta on Veers and at least gear 9. Snowtrooper mows them all down with AOE. Do it. Besides you need that squad for Imperial Droid shards
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options

Sorry I'm frustrated man. I should just get on my knees for the devs like the majority of you guys do, I guess.

Hmmm, I wonder if that's what's happening...or if we just adapt?
  • Options

Jordiemack wrote: »
    Imperial Troopers take them out with ease on auto. I recommend zeta on Veers and at least gear 9. Snowtrooper mows them all down with AOE. Do it. Besides you need that squad for Imperial Droid shards

Yeah I need to work on my Imperial Troopers. I really don't want to spend a Zeta on Veers! Lol oh man I don't think it's worth it. Being stretched too thin on this game if you ask me.
  • Options

Or fall for the trap? Then shell out monies to try and stay ahead of the curve?
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    NS is not fair for newer player, simply bcause they don't have deep chars yet. But for senior player, NS is nothing.. we have imp trooper, chaze, phoenix, u named it.

We as community, failed to see that viewpoint. Let alone our arrogance.. we think we are the master bcause we play this game long enough.

We try to become the masters by grinding the OP toon then they come out with a new OP and nerf the one we just grinder forever for. It's super fun.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options

Nope.
  • Options

Nope.

Compelling argument point
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    As compelling as your complaints.
  • Options
    As compelling as your complaints.

Sick burn. You win!
  • Options
    I think everyone is failing to see that these characters that the majority of the fan base don't even know exist, are crushing teams that have well known toons like: Vader, Palpatine, Luke, R2, etc. the only way to counter is Imperial troops that people need to still work on? It doesn't make sense to me. Vader is getting a rework but I don't see him beating NS still. I'm fine With NS existing and being tough but not when it beats the franchise faces. That's like making a game where a green turtle can beat MARIO in a fight or an enchanted broom can take down Mickey Mouse himself. It's just not smart.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    It's not just troopers.
  • Options
    It's not just troopers.

Ok but second rate squads shouldn't get the upper hand from squads that the universe literally follows their stories on. Does that make sense? I understand they can be beat by no name toons. What I'm saying is, is that you shouldn't be beating Luke mfing sky walker with a no name toon that was never even mentioned in a movie. Right? I mean a lot of people understand this basic concept.
  • Options
    The sooner you get your Trooper squad viable for DSTB, the sooner you'll forget about the Nightsisters. Seriously.
  • Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    The sooner you get your Trooper squad viable for DSTB, the sooner you'll forget about the Nightsisters. Seriously.

The sooner they will nerf them, lol I hope. It's still worth getting Imperial Troopers up to par tho I suppose with TB. I just know that whatever darkside toon is dropped then we will have gen in platoons just like we saw with Rose on the last TB. Smh.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    It's not just troopers.

Ok but second rate squads shouldn't get the upper hand from squads that the universe literally follows their stories on. Does that make sense? I understand they can be beat by no name toons. What I'm saying is, is that you shouldn't be beating Luke mfing sky walker with a no name toon that was never even mentioned in a movie. Right? I mean a lot of people understand this basic concept.

That's not how this game works though. It's a bunch of holograms. Strength in the movies, tv shows, etc....none of it matters. It's got nothing to do with the Nightsisters specifically.