Sometimes you have to pull the trigger

So I left the only guild I have been with for the last 2 years. Never left a guild but, always the game. First time for everything!

What stories can be told about guild hoping in app games?

Replies

• Options
    Well, before settling on my current one, i got kicked from two previous one because i wouldnt take the hypocritical disrespect of the rules by whales quietly.. fun times.
  • Options
    What was going on to make you leave your old guild? I'm not real sure there is a benefit to guild hopping anymore now that there are 24-hour restrictions on joining Raids.

You looking for a new guild, we have one spot currently open. 121M GP, blah blah. Mostly fun, Discord required. 6:30CST guild reset.
  • Options
    Farve

Full guild less than 50% participation in either TB TW or raids. We have spent months trying to get people to follow a 24 hour rule, lack of support from GM.

In a nutshell
  • Options
    Oh that's lame. I know it's tough to leave people you've "grown up with" in a game like this but sometimes it's necessary for personal development.
  • Options
    I have been considering it for months.

About four members of the Gulld I knew wanted to make it better but, most just don’t care
  • Options
    Well if you want here's our guild, we currently have 1 spot. We'll probably be on the low end of the 120-140GP bracket for next TW but we just won our last one.

https://swgoh.gg/g/1071/same-s1th-different-day/
  • Options
    Keep looking and dont feel bad about guild hopping...you cant tell what a guild is actually like till your in it and get to see how everyone interacts.
    It wont be long and you will find one that you like and you will find that missing enjoyment return.
    Goodluck
  • Options
    My story is not a guild hopping story.

I started with Terminus Est in July 2016 and have been in the same guild the whole time. We had maybe 20 active players in November, so I started looking at other guilds looking for a 1.7 million GP player.

Right away, I was met with "Must have CLS", "Must have Hoth Rebels", "Must have Princess Zody or Finn zeta", etc. No thanks.

I liked the laid back nature of the guys in my guild, so I decided to make a change. In early December, I organized a small merger and started recruiting new members.

Today we are close to 50 active players and having a blast. Our guild consists mostly of level 85 players and players in the 50s, 60s, and 70s.

It's been a great experience helping the newer players learn the game. Very rewarding. Hopefully we'll get to Heroic AAT soonish.
  • Options
    We could probably fit all four of you in if the others wanted to go as well.
    Fully Heroic Guild Wants You!!!!
    Are you tired of ineffectual leadership? You crave the rewards you deserve? Have a friend or 2 in your current guild?
    Join the Notorious Separatists!!!!
    Only accepting members over 1 million GP right now. ( preference given to members with Resistance or Clone teams )
    We get 24-26 stars each TB and are 8-2 in TWars.
    We run the Heroic Rancor ( 24hr no damage ) 3 times a week ( rotating times ). Haat twice a week.
    We do require Discord( a free app ) for communication, a profile in swgoh.gg.
    600 daily tickets and participation in all guild events.
    We’ve got a total of 52 million GP right now, 46 members, a great solid core, and leadership with a plan!
    Our guild is based in North America and has grown to encompass members from all over the globe. Our rotating raid times currently work well for all members. More EU members needed.

Discord:
    goat13#0149 North American Recruiter
    DarthJarJar#6816 European Recruiter
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    If you want to give my guild the first hop to see if you like it- 3 day commitment with 2 zeta rewards. Can't go wrong with that. We need a player for TW. Come and see what a super focused guild does in TW. Have fun. Watch your Defenses hold the line. Find me on discord and we can talk. No obligations. yesac#2610

https://swgoh.gg/g/3539/x-wing-fighter/

By the way. This is the only guild I've ever been in, and after building it with a solid group of guys, we changed from casual to competitive. Very friendly, always looking to donate gear and help out.