YouTube content that isn’t gamechanger

Is there a good YouTube channel that covers this game now and then that isn’t gamechanger related? As much as they do the best they can I’d like to know what an actual player thinks. Too often I find myself disagreeing with the gamechanger oppinions rather drastically. I don’t exactly blame them as they are nearly sharing oppinions but I’m basically looking for a second opinion.
I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.

Replies

• Options
    Reality skewed gamers.
    Hit the gym.
  • Options
    Look up mobile gamer.
  • Options
    Ahnald is honest about his reviews. He tells you if they're worth investing in, breaks down where they stand compared to other characters and offers some strategies. Plus, he has a lot of great energy in his videos, which I've yet to see in other people's videos.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Options
    While I appreciate the suggestions I can’t say I like mobile gamer though he does not bad. And yes I agree ahnald has loads of energy which may be right for some audiences. It just seems to rub me wrong. But then that’s why it’s youtube and why there is so many choices. Not every likes every style of presenting. I hadn’t seen reality before so I’ll give that a look.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    try google
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    I did. And because of how intelligent google search is. It only shows me things I’ve already seen. Not new stuff.
  • Options
    Kyleslater wrote: »
    I did. And because of how intelligent google search is. It only shows me things I’ve already seen. Not new stuff.

That bothers me about Google. Anticipate what I might like is smart. I can rewatch something I like by myself and I don't need an algorithm, I have a brain.
  • Options
    Reality skewed gamers.

These guys definitely. They also bring in GC's to have discussions, but they are not GC's and have honest discussions about the game. They also have new player guide videos, a discord, multiple live streams weekly (Monday through Friday they're doing a lunchtime (noon EST) stream along with their Wednesday night, Saturday morning and Saturday night streams.) They just made a new player guide last month so it is really up to date and they are talking about things fairly in depth. They also take questions from viewers to discuss/answer on their streams. (It's also a pretty good estimate that CG listens to their stream to hear what they and their subscribers are saying, asking, debating, etc.)

I fairly regularly watch Warrior Presents, Mobile Gamer and AhnaldT101 about their reviews. I also listen to CubsFanHan (he's got a good F2P point of view since he's F2P and a GC'r), crazyexcuses, Nukin, and McMole.

You might have a distaste because they are game changers and you might think they are just saying what CG wants them to, but they really don't. Not only do they have worthwhile information, they get to see how things are with max level gear/mods to tell you how things really are. If something is dumb, they'll pretty much say that.
  • Options
    Ah yes I forgot about mcmole. I did manage to find warrior and I don’t mind him.

As I said the game changers do a very good job. However, I haven’t liked a lot of the videos lately. I understand they can only present what they are given but it gets annoying after a while. Maybe I’m just too old for this crap and figure I should play the game myself rather then watch others do it. It also may have to do with how excited some of the streamers/you tubers are about tw/Tb which are two parts of the game I absolutely hate and that definitly puts me off of their content.

Rsg does seem to be a bit more my style so we shall see.

Many thanks to those giving me some input here. I was a bit grouchy at not getting results from my google searches. Good to know the community can out do a google search. Thank again guys and gals.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    They may not be on CG's direct payroll, but the Game Changers have a job to do, just like the mods here on this forum. They perform important tasks, and certain things wouldn't run nearly as smooth without them. Remember, even though they're trying to do their best, they're also just doing what they're told.
  • Options
    McMole2 is honest, rather flat, not too much theory crafting, practical, more to tactical side.

I u are looking for something new, fun, different try search assasin master.
  • Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    They may not be on CG's direct payroll, but the Game Changers have a job to do, just like the mods here on this forum. They perform important tasks, and certain things wouldn't run nearly as smooth without them. Remember, even though they're trying to do their best, they're also just doing what they're told.

Oh I 100% agree with that. They play an important roll. I’ll just say I don’t get on exceedingly well with the mods at times. But they still have a job to do and rules to follow. And for that I appreciate them.
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    McMole2 is honest, rather flat, not too much theory crafting, practical, more to tactical side.

Lol well I’m a bit flat, tactical and way too honest myself some days. I’ll give assassin master a try just the same.
  • Options

lol, you mean the guy who started the Revan rumors?
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options

lol, you mean the guy who started the Revan rumors?

Wait.. what? He did that? idk about that :dizzy:
  • Options
    SWGoH Fanatic but he doesn't talk he (or she) shows gameplay but is very easy to contact in the comment section.

Martin Andrew does some pretty good arena trials, I don't know I like smaller Youtube accounts better.

Also Sir Georgeous Games but I find him very annoying even though he does know what he is talking about

• Options
    Not meaning to necro an old topic, but does anyone know why/how mcmole lost his game changer status?